Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

What us this hack??:
Comunidad de Foros Pkstation

Win 2 Pkstation Points per message in forums.
Win 4 Pkstation Points per thread t.
Win 250 Pkstation Points when create an acount in Pkstation Global Battle Center.
The scripts are:
Code:
tienda.php?do=donate
tienda.php?
tienda.php?do=ViewMember&id=2242
profile.php?do=extra
You can buy objects and make a virtul room.
Thanks
Image:

I'm looking for a MOD that allows links to offsite avatars. If you could find it, that would be great. I'm running vBulletin 3.7.1.

xD you don't need a mod to do that you just have to set permission you can link to offsite avatars i do that with my site so i dont waste space

I know that, but...they take alot of bandwidth to be stored on the server. I want them linked offsite. A hack, where I wouldn't have to store them on my server.

I'm looking for a plugin I saw that automatically replace the content of some URLs to a different link. Example:
Code:
<a href="abc">ABC</a> => automatically replaced to <a href="xyzabc">ABC</a>
Thanks!

kahjah said:
I've search vbullentin[dot]com for these kind of mods, but didn't find anything. I think they would be very popular.

• Usergroup Registration: New registerations would be required to join a usergroup.
  • Usergroup Subscription: Usergroups are automatically subscribed to certain forum(s) in the AdminCP.

Thanks!

Those are already built onto vB...

I need 2 hacks guys (am using vBulletin 3.7.1), can't seem to find them anywhere.

1) An award system, where I can display some awards on top of the avatar under the rank, like in this picture:
3.png

2) Dunno how to explain this, but in the user info on their post, there's a link and when pressed it expands to show more info like this:
1.png

Then when pressed:
2.png

Thanks in advance.

is there any mod which can change attachment, and upload them into filetypes rather than in SQL, means all the old and new attachments will be placed in filemanager?

I need a Anouncement Box where you are able to use custom titles

to insted of it just Saying

Notice

Then you menssage in the box underneath

you have a custom title

Rzoned said:
I need a Anouncement Box where you are able to use custom titles

to insted of it just Saying

Notice

Then you menssage in the box underneath

you have a custom title

Theres a mod called Nick's Forum Home Announcment, that does what you want but it only shows on forumhome, im sure its been post use the search to find it ;)

chaotic_geo said:
2) Dunno how to explain this, but in the user info on their post, there's a link and when pressed it expands to show more info like this:
1.png

Then when pressed:
2.png

Thanks in advance.

i need this hack....plz

Thx

guys

is there an audio library were the visitors can listen (stream) download, link, send to a friend which is compatible with vb 3.7.2

hello there

is there any hack which allows the member to do the following

The possibility of amending and coordinate the whole (member )page
Can change the header to what he/she wants
The possibility of closing the page and leave a message for visitors
The possibility of changing the background color and image
The possibility of adding additional blocks
The possibility of adding Youtube clips, audio clips and video clips using themes Editor
Do not show ads related to the original website, but will keep a small icon of the website

i saw this on teh following link, its arabic though

here is the memebr page
:+: Malak :+:

and here is the original forum page
:: W-ENTER ::

and plz guys have a look to this post bit
Another Newbie - MYLS1
how can i do the same

TIA

The Fast Way said:
What hack is this:
8xv7nn.jpg

This is not a hack it is built into vbulletin.

go to the following: AdminCP>Vbulletin Options>Forum Listing Display Options>

Look for: Depth of Sub-Forums

Change the default 0 to something else I personally use 1.

Back