Please HELP !!!!

SpeedRazors

I cannot find were this is in the .css of the forum style changed all colors but this part won't change its colors can someone tell me were i can find this ?? it the part on the forumhome were the: All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 PM. just at they end of the forum, so not the time but the text before that, were do i change that color text....

thanks in advanced

SpeedRazors

yeah :) i know that part... but what part in the Main CSS makes the black color of the line before the time another color.... so this part of text is now black (All times are GMT. The time now is) and i want to make it yellow.... what do i need to change in the Main CSS or is it somewere else ?

J

J.Black

SpeedFreak said:
yeah :) i know that part... but what part in the Main CSS makes the black color of the line before the time another color.... so this part of text is now black (All times are GMT. The time now is) and i want to make it yellow.... what do i need to change in the Main CSS or is it somewere else ?

Admin CP -> Styles -> your style -> all style options -> Body (it´s a table below other options and image paths) change text color (this will change the whole body text color )

Below that (15 tables below body stuff) there´s an option "Time Color" edit that making click on the color square to change the color to yellow or whatever you want

this is optional if you don´t want to change the whole body color to yellow
find in footer template
<td align="center">$vbphrase[all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]</td>

and replace with

<td align="center"><font color="yellow">$vbphrase[all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]</font></td>

SpeedRazors

wow great :) last part worked.... only what i hoped didn't hapen and that is if you look here: https://www.vbteam.info/graphics-designing/ under display options there is a part New Posts, No New Posts, Thread is Closed how can i change that part ? time part is supreme :) finaly its the color i wanted.... could be because of the skin.. it has a special part in the additional css were all the colors are... hope you can help me out with this last part :) thanks

J

J.Black

ummm, this is a part of FORUMDISPLAY template, umm?? just copy that in a text editor i recommend you Dreamweaver CS3 to edit it and customize that template, if you can suply me with a pm with that template so i can edit it for you, i have a question why if you click in that link you go to a vBTEAM secure site (certificated by plesk)

SpeedRazors

ghehe :) :) found a way to change..... i just put the <font> code into the phrases and now i have all the colors done as they should be :) :) :)......... thank you verry much for your help J. Black finaly got it how i want :) thanks

J

J.Black

SpeedFreak said:
ghehe :) :) found a way to change..... i just put the <font> code into the phrases and now i have all the colors done as they should be :) :) :)......... thank you verry much for your help J. Black finaly got it how i want :) thanks
nothing to be thanked, fine!