please anybody help me

lalan1

first see the picture below

2vjelgl.jpg

i want to remove the junior member text from user profile field now three names r there. i want two name only user name and user group anybody know how to remove pls tell me

Itsuki Minami

just edit the postbit template as it seems that it is the one your using, and search for usertitle it must be something like:

Code:
<if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if>

erase all that from postbit template and you're done ;3 cya

lalan1

bro if i am remove the code wich u given after that the user title gone means that group animated image file i need that i want only remove the junior member text name

Itsuki Minami

xD errr the junior member is the user title actually the image must be the rank image so that is other story, have you tried at least?

nudu

Itsuki Minami said:
xD errr the junior member is the user title actually the image must be the rank image so that is other story, have you tried at least?

what itsuki means is you are editing the IMAGE using "User Ranks" go to "User Titles" to edit the WRITING.

lalan1

69iavt.jpg

see this picture above I promot him as honored member but only change the user title image i also want to change the junior member to honored member how can i change ? pls help me

lalan1

hello relookpvr that i already changed see the pic that i promot him honored user but my probs is below the honored user image see its showing junior member that i can't change that wat can i do for change junior member tag