Phpmyadmin Error

liunx

I am just starting my PHP / MySQL adventures, and I think I have made a mistake. In Cpanel, I created a database and a user. In PHPMyAdmin I created a table in the new database. <br />But now, PHPMyAdmin shows the following error (between the PHP logo and the database select box):<br />Notice: Undefined variable: hash in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/left.php on line 376<br /><br />I have undone all the things I did, but the error is still there. Also: when I choose a table, the PHPMyAdmin frameset disappears to leave only the content frame. <br /><br />All beginning is difficult, perhaps someone can give me a hand?<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />I'm not sure what this is without looking more closely at your site, for which I will need the passwords etc. Can I suggest that you open a help desk ticket, and we'll have a look at it.<br /><br />Andy<!--content-->
Hi Andy, <br /><br />The error has disappeared all by itself. <br />While writing my helpdesk ticket I went to PHPMyAdmin again, but no more errors. Perhaps some more time was needed to delete the database and table. I deleted them yesterday, but this morning they were still displayed in the MySQL maintenance information - now they are gone. <br /><br />Thanks anyway!<!--content-->