phpBB Smilies for vBulletin

Gh0st

I havn't seen a release like this before, but it can be useful for some.

Well, I saved the phpBB smilies onto my computer, and I'm using it for my own forum now.

Preview of a few smilies:

Gh0st

Hey, no problem .v0id, I'm here to help as usual! You know, I was thinking of making more phpBB goodies for vBulletin.

.v0id

LostWitness said:
Hey, no problem .v0id, I'm here to help as usual! You know, I was thinking of making more phpBB goodies for vBulletin.
good thinking; I just changed standard vBulletin smilies for this ones, as they are quite nice, popular... and small ;)

Gh0st

.v0id said:
good thinking; I just changed standard vBulletin smilies for this ones, as they are quite nice, popular... and small ;)

I love the smilies, it looks perfect with vBulletin! And I do agree, they are nice and small.

:D

bluescorpion

I'm wondering what makes this package special that its named the "lostwitness" release? You can get the whole set of phpbb icons just by downloading the FREE phpbb package without the LostWitness label. They just package them as "smilies"... Just asking...

Gh0st

Well I'm going to name things released by me to 'LostWitness' from now. When I learn how to nullify vBulletin / rip skins I'm going to call it a LostWitness release too. :)