Php Mail Script

liunx

Can anyone tell me how the heck I can make my own e-mail script with PHP? You know, like squirrelmail or whatever else. I want to make my own so that I can check my mail from my cell phone. The script needs to abide by the XHTML 1.0 Strict guidelines which is why I need to make my own.<br /><br />Really, the only thing I can't do is connect and get a list of e-mails. Once I can do that, I will be good to go. <br /><br />Also, now that I'm thinking about it, is there a way that receiving an e-mail could trigger a script? It would be nice to automatically have something happen when an e-mail is received instead of doing a continuous cron job to check for new messages.<!--content-->
Don't know but maybe <a href="http://pof.eslack.org/projects/?project=pofhq-wapmail" target="_blank">pofHQ wapMAIL</a> may be of use to you.<!--content-->
I absolutely refuse to use anything that I haven't completely written!<br /><br />But thank you. That script DID show me what I was doing wrong. The default port is 143 for IMAP and I was using '143"'. Alllll of that over one extra double quotes. I must have had it in double quotes and then decided to change it to single quotes but forgot to erase the second set of double quotes. I suppose it should be an integer anyway, not any kind of string. <br /><br />Anyway, thanks again.<!--content-->