Php List Broke

liunx

Help!<br /><br />We've been running PHP List for 2 years now with no problems. Suddenly this week, it is no longer sending out e-mails. PHPList chugs through its thing and thinks it has sent e-mails, but reality is that it hasn't!<br /><br />I've looked at PHPList's processing info, bounce pages, event lists, and at the Cpanel's error logs, and can't find anything obvious amiss.<br /><br />Anybody experiencing this? Or have some ideas as to what to look at next? I started a trouble ticket w/ TCH, but hoping someone else may have some ideas!<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />JCM<!--content-->
gstc,<br /><br />Welcome to the TCh forums! I am not an expert PHP-er, but my first thought is maybe PHP List uses some mailing script that has been banned because of security vulnerabilities, but I don't know. The people at the help desk can tell you if there has been a change to your account in the last couple of weeks that might have made a difference... Maybe the recent PHP upgrade caused trouble... Just rambling here as I think off the top of my head.<br /><br />Have you checked your PHP / MySQL versions against the version of PHP List to see if they are still compatible? Are you using the most recent version of PHP List?<br /><br />Maybe somebody more knowledgable than me will come along and give you better advice.<br /><br />In any case, welcome to the forums.<!--content-->