Overreaction or justified?

Bloodzilla

I think it's justified.
They broke the policy and confidentiality of the company.
It does say they brought the company into disrepute - so the rest is kind of justified, I think.

KitFang

I think that it was justified. They were insulting passengers - the people who, at the end of the day, pay their wages. If they worked for me I would have fired them.

annes

they should of had a written warning

the girl at my gym is on face book and she regularly slags off the customers calling them fat sweaty etc
should i inform the gym ?

Divasue

Yes they should be sacked, if they dont have the sense not to criticize their employer on an open blog site then they are really not very bright and not worth employing

HelenS

Justified. They have complaints procedures which they failed to use and as for complaining about passengers - get a new job - oh yes! they have to now!

Denzle

Yes they should be sacked....What has happened to the decency in life..whether its the airlines that had at one time beautifully well spoken polite air hostesses,who treated everyone as a special person, or television presenters.. The country has gone to the dogs with any Tom..Dick...or Harry being given these jobs and filthy language that just rolls off their tongues at evening time viewing when children and other decent people sit down to relax. Do we all have to be dragged down to their level of scum....

JRT_666

I read the article but not quite sure what the controversy is. Is there a link or something? What was posted?