orange lightning style - animated for Vbulletin 3.7

xenoth

agreed. its a free style from vbulletin.org... he made a whole set of these, not many ppl use them lol

NAZIA

xenoth said:
agreed. its a free style from vbulletin.org... he made a whole set of these, not many ppl use them lol
But we can not download these themes from VBulletin.org,Why are you saying the templates are free?

xenoth

Regardless if you have membership at vbulletin.org or not- they are considered Free Styles, not premium. They cost nothing to download. If what you say was they way NAZIA, then nothing on the internet is free, for we must pay our ISP bills every month. Understand?

NAZIA

xenoth said:
Regardless if you have membership at vbulletin.org or not- they are considered Free Styles, not premium. They cost nothing to download. If what you say was they way NAZIA, then nothing on the internet is free, for we must pay our ISP bills every month. Understand?
Yes I understand the free ...>> here in the site free templates and premium templates forum distinguish the my means of free..
Anyway ..
Leave it ..
Is the membership on .ORG is free for evreyone..
Let me check it ..

NAZIA

Nop...
Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.
....Why that is showing...
When we must pay to .ORG its means we or not free there so the Tempelates are not free for us...These templates need the cost equal to a registered members..

quickening

If you have a valid VB license, you have access to vb.org... You can not 'buy' access to vb.org.

The templates and hacks available on vb.org ARE free because they are freely available with licenses.

Just because you do not have a license, it doesn't make them not free... It just means your access to them are restricted.

It's just like windows... If you have a cracked copy of XP, and WGA fails, you are restricted to what updates you are allowed to update from windowsupdate. That doesn't make the updates a chargeable product... It just means you can't get them because you don't have a legit WinXP.

NAZIA

sabian said:
If you have a valid VB license, you have access to vb.org... You can not 'buy' access to vb.org.

The templates and hacks available on vb.org ARE free because they are freely available with licenses.

Just because you do not have a license, it doesn't make them not free... It just means your access to them are restricted.

It's just like windows... If you have a cracked copy of XP, and WGA fails, you are restricted to what updates you are allowed to update from windowsupdate. That doesn't make the updates a chargeable product... It just means you can't get them because you don't have a legit WinXP.
Anyway leave the all..
What is free and what is not we are here for helping each other not for fight,what is free and what is not..
heheheheh

NAZIA

sabian said:

Anyway leave the all.But license is not free...
What is free and what is not we are here for helping each other not for fight,what is free and what is not..
heheheheh

NAZIA

xXEsEtUlOnXx said:
<style name="orangelightning" vbversion="3.7.0 Beta 2" product="vbulletin" type="custom">
:( I need 3.7.0 Beta 4 or 5 version
Dont wory dear, I think you can use this for all 3.7 Version...
You can Install this.
If you are feeling any problem with this in your forum.
Please Discus here with us.
Hope we will try to resolve your problem...

dxbstars

<style name="orangelightning" vbversion="3.7.0 Beta 2" product="vbulletin" type="custom">
I need 3.7.0 Beta 4 or 5 version

click on ignore style version when you are uploading ^_^

and thanks for sharing "NAZIA" if we are hare whay we should go to vb.org !!!

free, simple = vbteam.info ^_^ keep it up ...

Shamanskunk

I think the lightning looks weird and out of place!!! Very odd skin! Ooo it has blinking lightining!!! LOL Not my cup of tea!