Network of sites

webmasterbeta

I am selling all of my websites, alot of them are incomplete as its still a new project but theres a couple of sites that are almost or fully completed with lots of content, and almost all are fully automated.

The reason I am selling is I dont feel I have the time to complete them all, I do a bit of work then I get bored or have to do a project for work so I do not have time to finish and these could all be in the hands of better owners.

So here goes

Online-Gaming.org

This site is based on a script that I purchased for $150, I have done some modifications to the admin panel and also the actual script it uses mod_rewrite so when google index's the site it should have atleast 400pages indexed pages. It recives some traffic not much but enough to work with, it doesnt make much money about $0.50 a day nothing much.

It comes with lots of games already added, uploaded, pictures are there so theres nothing for you to do but promote it and make the money.

Bidding starts at $150

Got-Software.com

This is also a site I purchased, its a great name and can be used for lots of stuff, it currently has only made about 4 sales, right now the site is down but should come up at any time during this sale, the reason it is down is I just paid $80 for a skin update and also the store is getting upgraded. So the new look should attract lots of customers. On sale you will recieve the store, the drop shipper information, and all the neccesary information. There are lots of products already added to the site and with the great domain name it should not take much to promote. You could also put adsense on for extra earnings, for the old site layout please look at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cache:2L6J_4vfNggJ:got-software.com/+&hl=en">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cache: ... om/+&hl=en</a><!-- m -->
since the new one is currently being finished with the new store layout.

Please do not pm me asking for the dropshipper as it will only be provided to the new owner.

Bidding starts at $200

ClicksWeb.com

This is one of my coded sites, its been alive for about 2 months, never promoted it yet, but the surfer etc works fully. It could do with a good coded admin panel but apart from that the coding is pretty much completed. The surfer works great for the new users, I will advertise it for one week after the sale as I already purchased points on a game called outwar.com which has 60,000 players, the sole reason was to advertise on there shoutbox, which the site targets those users great since it will build up there characters. I currently have $60 worth of points there which I will advertise at random intervals for you to get new signups and build the site along with it. I cannot guarentee this will bring in lots of registered users but it should bring in a few hundred to start off with since its ideal for these users.

Site includes everything you see there and a ipn script.

Bidding starts at $100

MNjokes.com

This is a site I made for MiscNet it has over 2000 categorised jokes, fully automated, requires no updating what so ever. Site uses mod_rewrite and when google crawls it should index around 5000 pages. The site uses a script written by me and liscences cost $130, it also includes a joke crawler which you can run at any intervals, maybe once a day to get updated jokes, it crawls other jokes sites, this is within there tos since they have not said anything about this I also emailed them to double check. This gets alittle traffic again not much, it makes around $1 a day from adsense and has alot of potential with a bit of advertising.

Bidding starts at $150

HostGeekZ.com

I only just purchased this domain and installed a script I made awhile ago, it has over 300 webhostingnews articals saved already, and a news script has been written already.

There is a design made for it which will be included in sale the preview can be found at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hostgeekz.com/hostgeekz.jpg">http://www.hostgeekz.com/hostgeekz.jpg</a><!-- m --> , this is the layout I intended to use for this site to include as part of MiscNet.

The site includes an admin panel to add news and to also do the webhostingnews automatically, just run it every day it should get about 5-10 new articals. It also uses mod_rewrite so its very search engine friendly, and also does the page title for extra google indexing.

Its a nice name and should be very easy to promote, I am willing to work for the site, but do not expect me to do it 24/7, I am not in a rush to sell this site but I will include it if it goes with all the site sales. Its a nice site that I could work with but if it comes too it I will sell it.

Bidding starts at $100

MNdirectory.com

This is just the domain, with the base idea, it should really be sold with MNJokes.com and MiscNet.com nothing has been made yet for it so just the domain.

Bidding starts at $10

MiscNet.com

This is the main domain for the MiscNet network of sites I was going to create, if you wish to continue under the name miscnet you should buy this main domain.

Bidding starts at $10

Feel free to bid on any site you wish.

MNJokes.com/MNDirectory.com/MiscNet.com for $170 to keep the MiscNet network name.