Need some help; profiles are screwed up

onetheycallgsk

I'm not sure which modification I installed, but anything I try (process of elimination, reuploading all of the files, etc.) doesn't seem to fix it. Any help?

Code:
http://i39.tinypic.com/24pl7nm.jpg

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DOPE

i would reinstall the same skin...but as a different name...
then copy the MEMBERINFO template from the new upload...
and replace all the info from the above to the original MEMBERINFO template...
that should fix your problem....
also check the default template to see if the same problem is happening.

bluescorpion

Looks like it might be the awards hack. As recommended, check the default to see if its broken too. Try to disable your installed hacked in the Product Manager and re-enable them one at a time until you find the bad guy...

onetheycallgsk

DOPE said:
i would reinstall the same skin...but as a different name...
then copy the MEMBERINFO template from the new upload...
and replace all the info from the above to the original MEMBERINFO template...
that should fix your problem....
also check the default template to see if the same problem is happening.

The problem occurs on all templates, even newly installed ones.

bluescorpion said:
Looks like it might be the awards hack. As recommended, check the default to see if its broken too. Try to disable your installed hacked in the Product Manager and re-enable them one at a time until you find the bad guy...

We've had the awards hack installed for as far back as I can remember, but I haven't tried that one yet. I'll keep trying and report back. Thanks!

h@ck3r

Have you installed this by any chance?

If so- disable it and see if it fixes your problem.

If so.. you need to edit the CSS. :)

onetheycallgsk

h@ck3r said:
Have you installed this by any chance?

If so- disable it and see if it fixes your problem.

If so.. you need to edit the CSS. :)

I did. I also uninstalled it. I thought that may have been the issue when it didn't show up, but didn't connect the two.

Any particular section I need to edit?

h@ck3r

onetheycallgsk said:
I did. I also uninstalled it. I thought that may have been the issue when it didn't show up, but didn't connect the two.

Any particular section I need to edit?

In the CSS folder, you may have 2 files... delete both, then upload this one only. (You need to extract it using winzip first)

View attachment 15526

See if that solves your problem :)

h@ck3r

Have you tried disabling template hooks?

Or try disabling all mod's/ addon's 1 at a time, and REFRESH the profile page in between each one.. see what mod's doing this.

Hard to give a solution if we don't know what's causing the problem :)

bluescorpion

This looks like it could get messy. It has two javascripts in clientscripts as well.

check you page source to see if jquery-1.3.2.min.js and slider.js are in the head section. If they are then the uninstall didn't work and its loading these two scripts which may be part of your problem.

onetheycallgsk

Nothing in the source relating to the two javascript files, and I've disabled the plugin/hook system through AdminCP and through code, with absolutely no luck.

My original plan was to wait until 4.0 was released, since most, if not all, mods would become incompatible anyway and that might fix the problem?

onetheycallgsk

bluescorpion said:
Does the default style have the same problem even when you disable hooks?
Yes; the default theme, and any other theme, still has the same problem even when hooks are disabled in AdminCP and in config's code.

bluescorpion

I would re-FTP the non-image files from your vBulletin distribution. Something has gotten trashed, hopefully in the file system if the default is hosed too... if you have to start "reverting" templates, that's not going to be pretty, although running the upgrade.php might fix it.