Need a bit of help

Matt Jo

1) I am trying to make a user an admin and I go to his settings, make him admin, give him the permissions and it works for a bit but even though I hit save, about 20 minutes later the admin permission is gone and I have to do it again. It like won't save it's weird. This problem is only recent, I used to be able to do it just fine.
2)For the program vbExperience, I'm having issues. None of my new members are gaining experience. No matter what they do the program won't give them experience. Why not?

Matt Jo

I uploaded all of the level files because when I try to upload them again it tells me they are already installed.

Matt Jo

I tried, but to un-install it, it says use the file like kill_experience.php and I uploaded that file to my FTP but I don't know how to use it.

Matt Jo

I did and it said

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/g/o/g/gogaminggiant/html/kill_xperience.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/g/o/g/gogaminggiant/html/kill_xperience.php on line 18

dannyheath

Matt Jo said:
1) I am trying to make a user an admin and I go to his settings, make him admin, give him the permissions and it works for a bit but even though I hit save, about 20 minutes later the admin permission is gone and I have to do it again. It like won't save it's weird. This problem is only recent, I used to be able to do it just fine.

go to http://www.yousite.com/admincp/repair.php or go to admincp then Maintenance and the Repair / Optimize Tables click Check All and at the bottom click continue and it will repair you database as it happon to my mate and i fix it for him if this help remender to say thanks