Navigation Menu Question

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to update the navigation menu without using Iframes or replacing images.<br /><br />Example: If I create a navigation menu in html and copy style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /><!--content-->
You need to use php includes. Look them up style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /><!--content-->
this is what i would do/did<br /><br />I changed the extensions of all my html pages to .php, it didnt matter if there was php in the pages or not...(make sure your server supports php or your hosting package does...<br /><br />then i made a file called 'navigation.php' and put my navigation code in there...<br /><br />then in each of my .php pages I added where the navigation would go the following:<br /><?php require('navigation.php'); ?><br /><br />if you add that to all the pages where you would want your nav it would display on all pages and only download to the users pc once...and when you wanna edit it you only have to edit it once as well...<br /><br /><br /><br /><!--content-->