My Crazy-coderz skin look alike

Therecoil

hello members..

over the past 2 days i have been working on making a semi look alike of the crazy-coderz.net v7 skin ( shame their are gone now)

anyways their is still LOTS to finish on this and im gonna be adding my own bits to it :)

UPDATED!!

my.php

what ya think.. i know its not the best but i didnt start that long ago lol

thanks
recoil

betrocker

This mix of CC and HS style is good idea but I think that you are still far away from CC and a little bit closer to HS style (witch is simpler for ripping in my opinnien) :)

Anyway, im glad to see that someone is working on this :D

keep up...

Hoxxy

and the icons are from deviantcoderz style..:D

Oh and be warned the fact you have taken images from Hybridsoft Strife (one of the owners/designers) will not be happy with you and he is a member here so will probably see this post at some point!

Hoxxy said:
and the icons are from deviantcoderz style..:D

Oh and be warned the fact you have taken images from Hybridsoft Strife (one of the owners/designers) will not be happy with you and he is a member here so will probably see this post at some point!

Strife is also a good friend of mine. He will see this post sooner than later.

Therecoil

well i know their is going to be a few troubles but well i dont care they gonna hack me ?very much doubt it ;)

also im mixing multiple skins of c-c and hs to make 1 skin but ill be recreating the images so they cant moan right?

anyways if you would like to see how i progress because i cant be arsed making screen shots everytime

you can see here:
<-- Removed --> ( im not trying to advertise)

Hoxxy

....they gonna hack me ?very much doubt it
At first Strife will come visit you and send a pm asking you to remove the images

if you dont then yes they probably will hack you hybridsoft have done it to lots of people so far!

JMaldo

actually i wasnt going to get involved but, hoxxy its a free world and this is a illegal board talking about using images from another skin? Huh but vbulletin is copyrighted software, fully licensed and you guys are nullers etc, and ripping premium vbulletin styles? your are taking money from the seller, so its better to stay away and act like if never done anything illegal. [/logout]

eko said:
actually i wasnt going to get involved but, hoxxy its a free world and this is a illegal board talking about using images from another skin? Huh but vbulletin is copyrighted software, fully licensed and you guys are nullers etc, and ripping premium vbulletin styles? your are taking money from the seller, so its better to stay away and act like if never done anything illegal. [/logout]

The difference is, Strife is our friend and I know he doesn't want his work copied.

If it were someone else, I wouldn't care.

Hoxxy

eko said:

I understand where your coming from but CrazyCoderz and Hybridsoft are amazing one off designs of which their owners have spent months and months on designing them for themselves and there members and not to commercially sell. Plus they are very repected around here.

and apart from that all I have done is warn the thread starter of what is likely to happen, I didnt tell him to not do it did I!

Therecoil

Hoxxy said:
I understand where your coming from but CrazyCoderz and Hybridsoft are amazing one off designs of which their owners have spent months and months on designing them for themselves and there members and not to commercially sell. Plus they are very repected around here.

and apart from that all I have done is warn the thread starter of what is likely to happen, I didnt tell him to not do it did I!

ok i know alot of work has gone into these and i was suprised that no one else ( i know off ) has ripped these? or have they n their just priv8?

but anyways i am going to be changing alot of the design :)

bluedevil

psilocybin said:
The difference is, Strife is our friend and I know he doesn't want his work copied.

If it were someone else, I wouldn't care.

Similarly.. the owners of skins u all are ripping may be the friends of others and dont want their work copied or ripped.. think abt it.. if u ripp others, others will ripp u.. sorry to say but its true bro

Therecoil

bluedevil said:
Similarly.. the owners of skins u all are ripping may be the friends of others and dont want their work copied or ripped.. think abt it.. if u ripp others, others will ripp u.. sorry to say but its true bro

yes i know that but its its the web main and all of ur are in the "warez" scene so everyone gets ripped sometime :D

and none of the images are copied from hs or cc now as i had created the tcats my self and other images!

and as to who said its hidious its depends on what sort of style you want but i agree that image si posted the colours didnt match what so ever but im working on it ;)

Recoil

bluedevil said:

I agree with you bluedevil. If I were friends with the folks at vBSkinworks or eXtremepixels then I wouldn't want people ripping there stuff either. But, I'm not, so I don't care lol.

People can rip the HS style all they want, it's not like anyone can stop them, but I won't let them share it here or compliment them on what a good job they did ripping it, that's what I'm saying. I've known Strife for a few years now and he is good people, that's why I thought he should know.

No worries though, like people have said, we are all in the warez scene together so of course stuff like this will happen.