Mobile Skin

bacchus

I am looking for a good mobile skin. The only one that I have been able to find and download is "Dartho Mobile Alabama" and it absolutely implodes when running emulation tests.

I see that there is a Mobile/Phone Cell Style over at vbulletin.org and would like to give that one a whirl if someone has it to share.

Thanks!

bacchus

If nobody has a viable mobile skin, maybe someone could offer pointers to make a child style of the default more mobile friendly?

I notice that about 5% of my site visitors are using mobile platforms and looking at my site via an cell phone emulator, I am not sure how they struggle though it being it is quite image dependent and the fonts and such are large (on screen) and overwhelming.

Even the default vbulletin skin is horrible with the fonts wrapping down the screen and making just about everything unreadable.

I guess I will attempt to make some basic modifications and if anyone has experience in this area, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

bacchus

I seem to be having no luck finding this style. I am surprised that there isn't a bigger demand for mobile ready forums.

anupam_luv

how to use wireless.css.txt file... do i have to enter each style sheet value into my "Main CSS" file one by one OR copy/paste all the matter in the given "ADDITIONAL CSS Definitions" section... plz help

anupam_luv

Also cyb-chatbox is appearing/interfering with this style and chatbox not loading at all... how can I disable the chatbox below navbar for this style only....

Also Im a frequent traveller ... I have to moderate the forums via my cell or pda only ... is there any better style for the same purpose?