[mmmxiv] Premodded/Precoded vBulletin 3.8.2

devilzsniper

ChopSuey said:
Hey How Did You Sort It? I Did Everything Even The vBSEO.
Database Error.

make a new database then go to phpmyadmin import the sql file then edit the config.php upload that then go to admincp

brendyboy

rofl good release i will use this, not really noob friendly as it seems alot of people don't even realize they have a database lool

Kazuya17

Awesome job, It's not that I'm not familiar with forums at all. I was once an IPB fanboy, now using this release and it rocks!

One question though if I'm allowed to ask, how do you remove the upper right pink corner thingy?

Thanks

Tz4Bu

When somebody tries to register he say: "You have left a required field blank."
What can i do?

Sorry for my english

Royalpain

Ok this is such a well thought out upload I have run through every line and it is all good Thanks mmmxiv for this . it is a huge time saver.
For the people have trouble installing it . There is NO PROBLEM with the program
just take your time read the info DON'T JUMP THE GUN remember change the config.php.mmmxiv to config.php and edit it.
Thanks Again mmmxiv

Kazuya17

I think you installed the lightbox hack, but it doesn't work, any idea why?

Also.. may I know how to remove the upper-right purple corner link?

Thanks

DirtyTodd

why dont you included the mods and skins seprately...so that if some one want to change anything he/she can...nevertheless thanks great stuff...

William9999

Cyb - Login To User Account

*** Please Sticky this Warning ****

There is a serious security bug in this modification which can allow a member to access any user account. DO NOT INSTALL! Been hacked twice because of this product!

vBulletin.org Forum - Cyb - Login To User Account

Seems like we have a worst-case-scenario... :( I just tried to "hijack" an admin account of a forum postet in the signatur of an user using the 3.7-Version.

Unfortunatly, I was successfull...
I now have full access of his forum! Don't worry - I will not do any harm!

ADMINs! Please remove all versions of this AddOn & inform every admin to disable this AddOn as soon as possible!
If vb-Admins would like to test hijacking forums - send PN an I'll give you some links to vunerable forums. There you can hijack any account you want. Unbelivable!!!

feralmuppet

Thanks for this release! Good work.

One question, what is with the big purple triangle and can we get rid of it? If so, how :)

edit: It was the "Corner Banner" Mod. LOL Don't know how I missed that. Thanks again!

mmmxiv

William9999 said:
Cyb - Login To User Account

*** Please Sticky this Warning ****

There is a serious security bug in this modification which can allow a member to access any user account. DO NOT INSTALL! Been hacked twice because of this product!

vBulletin.org Forum - Cyb - Login To User Account

Seems like we have a worst-case-scenario... :( I just tried to "hijack" an admin account of a forum postet in the signatur of an user using the 3.7-Version.

Unfortunatly, I was successfull...
I now have full access of his forum! Don't worry - I will not do any harm!

ADMINs! Please remove all versions of this AddOn & inform every admin to disable this AddOn as soon as possible!
If vb-Admins would like to test hijacking forums - send PN an I'll give you some links to vunerable forums. There you can hijack any account you want. Unbelivable!!!

Bullsh*t this is the latest version of the log into user account, and you can just disable it.

mal920

hi i put this on my host and i get this after i log out of site

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/domains/**********_root/admincp/index.php on line 1123

can you help will this thx

TheProphet

mal920 said:
hi i put this on my host and i get this after i log out of site

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/domains/XXX/www_root/admincp/index.php on line 1123

can you help will this thx

Do not post your url in the topics m8....