Online Demo:

11.01.09 - new update is there MOS v3.1
Update changes and fixed problems
Database error fixed
The last "post date" is the same like "registered since" fixed
breadcrumb and profile issues are fixed

24.02.09 -Updated To Version:3.2 update fixes and changes
fixed all known bugs, improved meet_staff_ templates

NOTE: PRO version of this Product Coming soon at Forum Coding with branding free option

warener

When im clicking the moderator button, error message is appearing. i think its not compatible with vbseo. please help to resolve it
This is the error message.
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT user.*, usergroup.usergroupid, usergroup.title, usergroup.isstaff, user.options, usertextfield.buddylist,
userfield.field2,
IF(user.displaygroupid = 0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
FROM vb_forumuser AS user
LEFT JOIN vb_forumusergroup AS usergroup ON(usergroup.usergroupid = user.usergroupid)
LEFT JOIN vb_forumuserfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid)
LEFT JOIN vb_forumusertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid=user.userid)
WHERE (vb_forumuser.usergroupid = 7 OR FIND_IN_SET(7, vb_forumuser.membergroupids));

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'vb_forumuser.usergroupid' in 'where clause'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Sunday, January 4th 2009 @ 08:27:52 AM
Error Date : Sunday, January 4th 2009 @ 08:27:53 AM
Script : http://myforum.com/staff.php?do=usergroups&groupid=7
Referrer : http://myforum.com/staff.php?do=main
IP Address : xx.xx.xx.xx
Username : myforumname
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67-community

warener

When im clicking the moderator button, error message is appearing. i think its not compatible with vbseo. please help to resolve it
This is the error message.
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT user.*, usergroup.usergroupid, usergroup.title, usergroup.isstaff, user.options, usertextfield.buddylist,
userfield.field2,
IF(user.displaygroupid = 0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid
FROM vb_forumuser AS user
LEFT JOIN vb_forumusergroup AS usergroup ON(usergroup.usergroupid = user.usergroupid)
LEFT JOIN vb_forumuserfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid)
LEFT JOIN vb_forumusertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid=user.userid)
WHERE (vb_forumuser.usergroupid = 7 OR FIND_IN_SET(7, vb_forumuser.membergroupids));

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'vb_forumuser.usergroupid' in 'where clause'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Sunday, January 4th 2009 @ 08:27:52 AM
Error Date : Sunday, January 4th 2009 @ 08:27:53 AM
Script : http://myforum.com/staff.php?do=usergroups&groupid=7
Referrer : http://myforum.com/staff.php?do=main
IP Address : xx.xx.xx.xx
Username : myforumname
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.67-community

Patato20

( i think its not compatible with vbseo ) thats not true im using vb 3.8 and vbSEO & Sitemap 2.2 and this hack works fine .... maybe u make a wrong modification unistall the hack and do it again

warener

Slugger00001 said:
Im using it with Vbseo also and sitemap and it works fine. do what patato told you to do

Can u plaese give me your link. My problem is when i am clicking the moderator, administrator butto in the upper side. The error message appear. Please help.

dudl3ys

your a life saver man, this helped the problem i was having like everyone else! thanks a million times if i could

snardley

Problem with v3.1 "Select Your Staff Groups"

It seems to display other user groups not just the ones selected through admincp-->Meet Our Staff-->Staff Usergroups

Was anyone able to resolve this yet?

Update:

I was able to resolve the issue by going to admincp-->usergroups-->usergroups manger

Find Viewable on Show Groups (Sets whether or not to show members of this group on the 'View Forum Leaders' page) and SET TO NO

huguito15

how i can separate the user ranks like the page of vb-turkey

in my forum the ranks apear one side one i want separate by one space or down...