Make a seperate login screen for my forum

ForumFreak

I need a seperate login screen for my forum.

Like non of the contents should be seen from the forum including the banner and everything.

Just a black screen and a box showing Username and Password in the middle and nothing else should be seen.

Only after they enter the username and password correctly and login they should able to see the forum other wise they should not able to see it :)

Any way for this for vB 3.8.1..Explain me i pay u 5$ if u do that to me ? :)

paul_so40

if you just want me to exsplain how you can do this - £5 or i can do it for £10

not sure what the exchange rate is :)

Ishida

Wow... you shouldn't have to pay for that, the above guy's a rip off... Just go learn some xhtml/css at w3schools or something, and you'll be able to figure it out from there... And you'd also have to allow it in the options(I'm really tired right now and can't remember) the option to allow using pages that are off the vbulletin board or w/e... If you reply to this message or pm me, i'll give you more info, but I'm tired atm lol

bluescorpion

This probably has what you need to build your page... if you need help working it out, post your questions here and someone will help you sort it out, you don't need to pay for it, at least not something as simple as this that has been posted everywhere, probably here too if you search for it. The attached should work for you. Take a look at it.