login problem after update

ermali86

hello. i updated 3.6.7 to 3.6.9 and everything went fine but now when the users login it seems like they are not logged in but they are.i am using vbstyles element template and after the users login ti shows again the login and pass field in the right but when they can go to a thread and post and when they return to the forum homepage it shows them as logged in. its strange. any idea please ?

ermali86 said:
hello. i updated 3.6.7 to 3.6.9 and everything went fine but now when the users login it seems like they are not logged in but they are.i am using vbstyles element template and after the users login ti shows again the login and pass field in the right but when they can go to a thread and post and when they return to the forum homepage it shows them as logged in. its strange. any idea please ?

Try switching to the default vBulletin theme and disable all your plugins, then see if it still happens. My guess is it won't, if so you will need to revert your templates and/or isolate what plugin is causing it and see if there's an upgrade for it.

ermali86

sweety i tried this before because i saw this in another post and this didnt worked. any other idea ? the users are logged in but it seems like they arent because after the login when they are redirected they see again this fields

2mrw286.png

but they can post and do everything. when they go to a thread and turn back to the forum homepage everything is fine. the login and pass fields are gone. please help me because it seems to them like they arent logged in and i am loosing the users.

ermali86

i tried changing the cookies domain from "blank" to ".mydomain.com" and it seems that resolved the problems. anyways i am going to tell you after some days if everything is ok so someone that has my problem try changing the cookies. (for now) lol :D