Loading a page from another server??

liunx

I have a kind of confusing dilema. I need to know if this is even possible. I have a form and cgi script that allows a person to browse there hard drive and upload a file to the server. My problem is this.....I need to have the original cgi script load another window with an html file (with a form that will submit data to a filemaker database)from another server. The reason behind this is due to the fact that I need to add some information to a filemaker database, but the html file needs to be in a particular folder on the server running the database (which is different than the one with the cgi and original html page). Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this or if it can actually be done. I'd also like to be able to pass a variable ($filename) from the original cgi script to the html form on the page on the other server so that the user won't have to fill that in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.i'm not 100% sure on this, but i know most *.cgi's cant be called with ssi, so what you may be able to do is add the additional content to the new window with the cgi page as a header or footer. (this works similar to that on most forums) this referance point will likely display in all the cgi's called unless nulled for a certin case. Someon has to know the exact in's and out's of it, keep asking!

asking what this life is for while listening to creed
chris<pixelmonkey>:D