Link Checker Bot for vBulletin

Rated_R

The bot does the following:
Checks all the links in the first post of every topic. 28 supported hosts.
Color codes the links, i.e. red = dead link, green = alive link, orange = unchecked.
Adds a message under the original post indicating number of dead links and time they were checked.
Moves the topic to the bin if the percentage of dead links has exceeded a certain value.
Adds a reply to the topic indicating the topic was binned.

You can change the following in the ACP:
The bot's member ID
The forum ID's of those forums which should be checked
The forum ID of the trash can
The percentage of dead links above which the topic should be binned
The message the bot leaves in a topic if its binned

Following hosts are supported:
Rapidshare(both de and com) | Megaupload | Megashares | Mediafire
Netload | Easy-share | Sendspace | Filefactory | Depositfiles
Fast-load | Badongo | Uploaded | Uploading | Adrive | Files.to | Gigasize
Uploadpalace | Rnbload | Savefile | Ziddu | Megashare | Speedyshare
Turboupload | Cocoshare | Usaupload | Zshare | Filefront

Download from attachment below(installation instruction included)

1etoxw.jpg

24ciomo.jpg

295u07s.jpg

mertoxin

When i starting the bot, it's given the following errors...
What's wrong ?

Thanks...

PHP:
Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 159

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 165

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 171

bulletin

mertoxin said:
When i starting the bot, it's given the following errors...
What's wrong ?

Thanks...

PHP:
Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 159

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 165

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in [path]/includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 171

this is because you do not have safemode off or curl on in your hosting account. so ask your host, if they do support safemode off and curl on.

mertoxin

bulletin said:
this is because you do not have safemode off or curl on in your hosting account. so ask your host, if they do support safemode off and curl on.

Thanks for the reply. But my OS/PHP Linux not safe moded now.

Another problem for this, bot is running and moved to some alive links to trash.

Example: any megashares file.

Ob3lix

Link Checker
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in .../includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 68
I got this error message

jastor

Ob3lix said:
Link Checker
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in .../includes/cron/link_bot.php on line 68
I got this error message

Your host doesnt have CURL support apparently.

GgAcE

This has already been posted & discussed. Please use the search before posting new threads.

Please note: I have already solved the above error & many more in the other thread.

Rated_R

GgAcE said:
This has already been posted & discussed. Please use the search before posting new threads.

Please note: I have already solved the above error & many more in the other thread.

i cant see anything related with this in your thread Exactly so i started new thread!

GgAcE

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-addons-template-modifications/9259-vb-linkchecker-bot.html

More detailed thread with help. I also give instructions & such for set-up.

I am telling everyone right now if you are using a shared hosting site, this bot is 100% useless to you.

I run a DVD site strictly for Rapidshare & Megaupload. After checking 10 links the host shutdown the bot. To many requests.

It's great if you just host 10 files for your members to download & you want to check the links for them.

JiNx

don_will said:
cannt install...

Change the permission in your config.php

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******

add ur admin id in $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = '';

Hope that helped.

exel

well they should be in
Code:
 anyway. :)

if not hosting like RS,MU,MF will trace where the link came from (YOUR SITE) and remove it from their server. ;)

RAINBOW

Make sure to REPLACE the word PREFIX_ with the prefix of your forum database before executing any query

how can i find this?
please..help me someone,

and i want do ask something,

first i used this http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-addons-template-modifications/9259-vb-linkchecker-bot.html and after 10 days display this error,
Warning: fopen(botruns.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/albworg/public_html/vbbot.php on line 25

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/albworg/public_html/vbbot.php on line 26
Using Method where time_check is 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 33292288 bytes) in /home/albworg/public_html/vbbot.php on line 76
and i dont want to use that bot anymore.

i want to use this bot in this thread now,
i will have problem if i do this?because i execute one time queries.

RAINBOW

i install this ...but the bot posts 4 times in one thread where the links were dead...
what is wrong with this?
may be the Scheduled Task Manager?