Keep posting messages, sure way to increase traffic?

wwwthefennet

Ok, Google is pretty much all about linking(if I understand correctly) and Inktomi is about linking and copywriting; I am summarizing SEO very briefly. But both do care about copywriting and keywords in copywriting. If so ..., is making your forum crawlable and keeping posting messages, it is a sure way to increase traffic? Because the number of keywords in your site keep increasing? I am just curious to know this. a forum is a great way to add tons of original unique content that picks up tons of traffic... Quote: a forum is a great way to add tons of original unique content that picks up tons of traffic... How about conversion rate? Like the rate of acquiring visitors as members? It all depends?

Also one more question; does this apply to both Google and new Yahoo search? We have something like 85,000 pages indexed on IMR. But that doesn't equal 85,000 uniques per day. Content alone just doesn't do it. Rankings for search terms that people use a lot is more productive. Unlike aardvark forums this forum does not count towards your bank links? I think it does... It should as JS has done a good good of implementing the SEO mod. I have a few links showing up as backlinks from IMR. So do I, actually... but the number of backlinks seem to fluctuate... any reason for that? Archiving, maybe? F :oops: orgive my ignorance, but what is IMR? This site. IMR = short for Internet-Marketing-Research Alot of searches for my site that come up #1 are from my forum. Purely content, no links to it. Mainly people searching for specific games, as thats what my forum was about. Forum is surely a nice place, but I think google is slowly zeroing the PRs of Forums page - is this true? there is lots of speculation on the issue, but i have seen too many comments on both sides of the fence to pick a clear winner in the arguement just yet