Issue installing caldecott, make inoperable command

kj22

I've been trying to install this for a few days now with no success. Looking for help, I've been through this site a half dozen times to try and resolve the issue but I'm not having any luck.\[code\]c:\Ruby193\DevKit>gem install caldecott --platform=rubyTemporarily enhancing PATH to include DevKit...Building native extensions. This could take a while... ERROR: Error installing caldecott: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.C:/Ruby193/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rbcreating Makefilemake'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.Gem files will remain installed in C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/escape_utils-0.3.2 for inspection.Results logged to C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/escape_utils-0.3.2/ext/escape_utils/gem_make.out\[/code\]I've attempted to follow the instructions on this post
-Make Is Not Recognized as an internal or exernal commandBy Doing this:\[code\]c:\Ruby193>set make=mingw32-make\[/code\]I unfortunately still get:\[code\]c:\Ruby193>gem install caldecott --platform=rubyTemporarily enhancing PATH to include DevKit...Building native extensions. This could take a while... ERROR: Error installing caldecott: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.C:/Ruby193/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rbcreating Makefilemingw32-make'mingw32-make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.Gem files will remain installed in C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/escape_utils-0.3.2 for inspection.Results logged to C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/escape_utils-0.3.2/ext/escape_utils/gem_make.out\[/code\]I've also done:\[code\]c:\Ruby193\DevKit>gem install eventmachine --pre\[/code\]As discussed here.
-Error Installing CaldecottHALP!!! What am I doing wrong?Windows 7
Running CMD as Admin
Ruby v1.9.3
DevKit - installed, in Ruby Folder, and postinstall ranUpdate:I've attempted to create my own match.bat file in the c:/ruby193/devkit/mingw/bin that should forward the make command to mingw32-make, still successful but here is my code for the batch (match.bat) file.\[code\]@echo offmingw32-make %*\[/code\]As explained on this forum.
-make.batStill no luck, I'll likely continue to roll my face on the keyboard until I find a solution.