Ip address change

jcosta71292

okay go to What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more keep a record of it.

now on your pc click run then cmd
then type in ipconfig/release (hit enter) then it will say the requested operation requires elevation
then tipe in there
ipconfig/renew (hit enter)

then disconect your internet and connect again after about 5/10 minutes
after its all on go to What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more and look to see if its changed.

Easy....
Sadly, doesn't work for all comp...
Only works if your modems's IP is not private, if yours is dynamic, it changes everytime you reboot your modem. If it is Private, you cannot host any server, or change your ip.

another way is to click run again cmd then tipe in
ipv6 install (press enter)
then when that all happened it should have changed your ip adress then tipe exi and hit enter.

Good luck

if it doesnt work then tipe in proxies on the internet and use those.

by the way before someone ask me a stupid question like why change IP adresses some members from here like hoxy is banned from some skin work website so using this will enable him to get to it. if he gets his ip banned again he can just keep changing it.

sorry hoxy i saw you saying you got banned from skinworks on another thread :]

hope this helps.

Curtis129

you IP address is determained by your ISP, you either have a dynamic IP, or a static IP, static IP's you can request a new IP.
dynamic you may change it whenever you want.

this will not work, only changes your local network IP

Gh0st

jcosta71292 said:
then type in ipconfig/release (hit enter) then it will say the requested operation requires elevation

If it says that, your IP won't change... you need to run CMD as admin.