Inferno vBShout Pro v2.5

bcaksk

I translated .xml file to Turkish language (full), if anybody want , he can download from here and add xml file. Because vBulletin's ''Search in Sentences'' cant find this product's sentences.

leonpadi

Feckie said:
Are you using 3.7 because 2.5 does not work on 3.6

Please Feckie, can you please inform us about which is the latest vBShout's version running on 3.6.7 (and a link if you are able :) )

Thanks for your time!

Feckie

leonpadi said:
Please Feckie, can you please inform us about which is the latest vBShout's version running on 3.6.7 (and a link if you are able :) )

Thanks for your time!

I was wrong this version works on 3.6.7

leonpadi

Nope it doesn't on 3.6.7
cap20080417011917po3qg7.gif

leonpadi

There's no doubt about what official site says, i tried to upgrade my 1.0.1 vbshout using the upgrade's info, but you saw what message i faced ...

Spinifex

2.5 pro deffo works on 3.7 cs3

if you get laoding message like i did make sure its not your firewall blocking certain traffic. CA Firewall does this.

Spin.

leonpadi

Finally, after an uninstallation of shoutbox lite 1.0.1 and installation of shoutbox 2.5 pro, all things are working without any errors! cheers!

leonpadi

One question although (that's why i bumped the thread).
How can we change the time displayed on shouts?
Even if the forum has the corrected local time, the shoutbox takes server's local time, instead of forum's changed time.
By some researchings I found those lines in infernoshout.php

Code:
$T4 = $infernoshout->vbulletin->db->query_first("select count(*) as `T4` from " . TABLE_PREFIX . "infernoshout where s_time > " . (TIMENOW - (60 * 60 * 24)));
	$T4 = vb_number_format($T4['T4']);

What i really want to achieve is this.The shoutbox shows for example
[55 minutes ago 08:02] [John]: Hello people!
and i want to show +2 hours , this means...
[55 minutes ago 10:02] [John]: Hello people!

In the above example the 1st line shows the server's local time , and in the 2nd line the correct local time.

This little problem is shown ONLY in shoutbox module.All the other sections of forum use the corrected local times...

Thanks for any info :)

bcaksk

i was using pro version ;) after the upgrade to RC4, some codes are appeared after the all messages

in this link (above) they fix this problem... i need this code...

KrazyFire

To fix the issue manually, you can edit the file: ./clientscript/vbulletin_global.js

Find:
Code:
datastream + "securitytoken="

Replace this with:
Code:
datastream + "&securitytoken="

Save and upload!

Make sure you have uncompressed javascript files to do so the comprssed ones do not have this code ^^

leonpadi

Any clues about this...?
Even if the forum has the corrected local time, the shoutbox takes server's local time, instead of forum's changed time.

Code:
$T4 = $infernoshout->vbulletin->db->query_first("select count(*) as `T4` from " . TABLE_PREFIX . "infernoshout where s_time > " . (TIMENOW - (60 * 60 * 24)));

In the above example the 1st line shows the server's local time , and in the 2nd line the correct local time.

This little problem is shown ONLY in shoutbox module.All the other sections of forum use the corrected local times...

Thanks for any info :)

Spinifex

KrazyFire said:
To fix the issue manually, you can edit the file: ./clientscript/vbulletin_global.js

Find:
Code:
datastream + "securitytoken="

Replace this with:
Code:
datastream + "&securitytoken="

Save and upload!

Make sure you have uncompressed javascript files to do so the comprssed ones do not have this code ^^

where the hell do you get the uncompressed version from!?
in the download its already compressed? :confused:
--------------

fixed it meself, anybody with same problem just extract my copy to your clientscript folder. 3.7 rc4 only.

NOTICE: If some of your registered members still have the problem after youve copied the fix then tell them to logout and delete all cookies and cache and re login. prob solved ;)

leonpadi

bump!
I need your precious help guys :)

Code:

I sent to the webhosting company an email asking to change their server's time and they replied the bellow...

We are using GMT time on our servers. This makes it easy to calculate to calculate your local time from it. E.g. if your time zone is -3 you simply subtract three hours from the GMT time in your script to get your local time..
If you are using PHP this function may also help you:
PHP: localtime - Manual

Well, i use the version 2.5 pro, and now i need your help...