I'm looking to make some quick cash

Swift14

Hello, I'm trying to save to buy a cheap Second-hand vBulletin Owned License, So I can Do the following..

vBulletin Installation - $10
vBulletin Upgrade - $10
Posts, I can do 500 for $10, 1000 Posts for $15
Install any other cms - $10

You can pay me after the job has been completed.

I'm only 15, I don't have a Job yet, so this is like my only source, I no longer get an allowance.

DON

no offense, but at your age you should use a nulled board... no way a 15 yr old needs a licensed board...

or go cut people's grass if your desperate!

Ab.Nath

you can use nulled always

by the way at that age why u need to open a forum lolx ,
try to concentrate on studies

and by the way, for forum , use gysn releases if u want, and we always come here for styles
and vbseo :)

Ab.Nath

you can use nulled always

by the way at that age why u need to open a forum lolx ,
try to concentrate on studies

and by the way, for forum , use gysn releases if u want, and we always come here for styles
and vbseo :)

Swift14

I was caught using nulled, now my mom monitors whatever I do on my site, she checks it daily. Anyone here need any services?

EDIT: Striked a deal with a nice guy, making 1,000 post for his Unused vB.. Gave me access to the account, when I make the full 1,000 Post he will change the Email for me.

Cyber-boy

The age is no matter!!
If i have money i will buy vb i wont use nulled..
I hope you understand me..
The legal vb is the best.
Nulled is for thoose who havent money..

Swift14

Cyber-boy said:
The age is no matter!!
If i have money i will buy vb i wont use nulled..
I hope you understand me..
The legal vb is the best.
Nulled is for thoose who havent money..

Couldn't have said it better myself.. I've made $44 so far doing random stuff, Providing video Links, and Writing Game Reviews.. I'll be there soon! Looking to pay about $85-90 for one :)

.v0id

To make some quick cash:
* sell your body/ass on the street
* sell your naked pics/vids on the internet

mmmxiv

or you can:
* make a shit vBulletin skin, and sell it, it seems to be a growing trend.
* steal other peoples work and try to get money from it, also, a growing trend.
* use nulled.

.v0id

you can also try:
* putting a glass in your ass and wait till it brakes; put the video on your website; put the ads on your websites; wait for money!

super_hacker

Or you can:
* Be polite, and ask your dad or your teacher for money, because you want vBulletin :D
* Dream for Money :D
* Dream for licensed vB :D

litu2009

I am totally with Super_Hacker Ask Your Dad Or Mother Or Teacher or say Your Friends For This

No One Here Will Goes to Pay You For Post did U know i have ability to post 1000 in a day.

Then If You said like this that if any one call u and u will post 500 for 10$ then i am saying call me i will make it in one day and give me 10$ lol no one here will go to give you 10$ For Post If any one then he will be a very very reach person

Swift14

I have to be one of the most lucky bastards in the world.. Someone Gave me there old Owned vB(uses IPB now) for making 1,000 post on his site.. And my old Forum Buddy left the Forum business and also left me his Expired Owned License... And I have an IPB License I can keep as long as I keep this Guys Site in My Footer, and I'm apart of his Sites network.. Plus the $44 I made from doing random site shit..

Wow.. what a Lucky week.. Lifes good..

Should be the last time I'm here.. I'm using IPB on my main site, which is a Video Game Forum, and my other 2 vBs will be Side Sites.. a Game Development Community.. and a GFX Site..

Thanks vBteam for getting me started with a nulled board!

yugkapoor

vbteam helps you in giving the nulled versions for test..after that you can buy the licenses and all. The nulled versions are for test. I have 3 original vb licenses out of which I have sold out 2 :D .

Use Original.

Not to mention, thanks to vbteam to help me start a widely growing forum :) !