I'm broke, but could I still work at a clothing store? (HELP!)?

ThatDudeBrad

I really would like to score my first job this year (I've been trying all summer!) and I see some places hiring in this REALY RICH mall and the strores hiring are REALY RICH stores like Lacoste and J.crew! But the problem is I would love to work there but I don't own any J.crew and I only have 1 shirt thats Lacoste! I want to work there but you have to dress nice to work there and I am broke! P <br />
<br />
They probably wouldnt hire me huh? I don't own really any nice outfits (especially J.crew o.o ) I would love to own some nice outfits thats why i'm trying to get a friggin job! Help!<br />
<br />
Thank You<br />

pebblespro

At most of those type stores and retail clothing in general you have to dress in their clothing to work there... You DO however get a discount that's pretty good... Just be careful you don't spend your entire paycheck on the clothing...

Good luck

sgtjosh77

Well it shouldn't really matter what clothes you wear. Try filling out an application and maybe they can have you work in the back for a while or something like that until you can afford the proper clothing for the job. If that doesn't work then try getting a job somewhere else for the moment. When you have enough to buy the clothes, FIRST apply there and see if the job position is open. If they call back then quit your other job AFTER you have already gotten this one.