"IJT" and image of Islam

liunx

<font size="4">In the name of Allah...The Most Merciful</font><br />
<font size="4">O Allah give us all the courage to speak the truth,and Show us the right path(Ameen)</font><br />
I have been the student of one of the prestegious institutes in punjab for over 3 years...I got my masters degree from there...here i want to add that i belong to a very religious family as my Grand-father(late) was Imam in a local mosque so is my maternal grand-father(nana ji)...and my uncle(taya ji)...I started off my study from a local madrsa as per the traditions of my family..After i got a firm religious base..I got admission in one of the most famous English medium school in lahore...then whole thing continued until i ended up getting masters degree from Punjab University....<br />
<br />
During my academic career, as a religious student and as a keen observer, i got disturbed when i was in PU...when i got admission here...i got a chance to become a member of IJT(Islami jamiat Talba)...but to my surprise I came to know that most of its members like me had got no know how of islam,they even didn't perform there religious obligations like prayer.....<br />
<br />
after 1 year in IJT...i didn't find it to be more then a paradox..To me it proved to be a good hide out for miscreants and those people who have got a sick mind(except very few)...Those students who are totally ignored by others become a part of it not for the sake of islam but for the sake of their own interest and value...Pity Pity Pity<br />
<br />
Its very hard for me to comment that IJT(Islamic Jamiat Talba) have got as much islam as Islamic Republic of Pakistan...Though both have got a tag of Islam as a Prefix....<br />
<br />
There are many cases in PU which i have vitnessed myself...where i have got a chance to see members of IJT torturing students for some sort of 'misconduct'...also got reports from many other sources...I don't know whether they are following Islam here...My question is that Is it there duty to enquire about 'misconduct'..or was IJT made for this purpose???...Did Holy Prophet Mohammad(SAW)and his companions used brutality and ill treatment of others to spread islam....which is the so called "motto of IJT"..If IJT is there for that pupose then what are University Authorities there for...Is University a safe and secure place for the students to study or it is a place full of fear and terror...<br />
<br />
I didn't ever fear IJT because I am aware of the Hadith "Allah's fear is the base of wisdom"...so i just fear Allah...but being human beings anybody can commit a mistake sometimes intentionally sometimes not.so what do IJT do to such fellows...rather to say "fellow Muslim Brothers" whome they do not recognise as brothers....Would they beat there own brothers with such brutality if they commit same sin...Never Never Never....know why...because they are there brothers..then why do they treat others like that...In some cases reported the victims of there barbarism even bleeded and cried for forgiveness..and such cases are never reported to university officials..because the victims of such incidents are so harrased and terrified that they dont complain against the trouble makers..<br />
<br />
Is IJT drawing the correct picture of Islam,no no no,they are creating hatred not against IJT but against Islam too...as IJT takes shelter under the shade of "Islam"...This is not fair at all..Islam means peace and muslims are peaceful people...I think every misconduct must be reported to university authorities who can better handle the situation legally and morally..<br />
<br />
The on-going SHANDY-PEPSI(cold drinks) scandle is also one of the issues thats has created anxiety among the students...it is reported that IJT favours shandy to be sold at all university canteens...merely because Shandy manufacturers give a heavy sum of money to IJT as charity...(I cant confirm it)...Now sale of Shandy is banned by University authorities..but still IJT members have forced the shopkeepers not to sale pepsi...so some local drinks are being sold there....Its a strange situation...Pity Pity<br />
<br />
I have just written this article to merely communicate to others who are members of IJT to please learn Islam first...plz..plz..and plz stop the on going brutality and ill-treatment...not of others but of your own brothers...follow the teachings of Holy Prophit and his companions...and spread Islam through peace not brutality and force....<br />
There's a lot to say but i end up just praying for IJT and all my fellow Muslims..<br />
<br />
<font size="4">Allah might Help all of us to follow the right path,be honest to Islam and Allah might forgive us for our misdeeds(Ameen)</font><br />
Regards<br />
Muhammad Naveed