ibProArcade 2.6.8

Kena

please how to allow submiting of new scores with the new games we added after Arcade mod installation?

Kena

please how to allow submiting of new scores with the new games we added after Arcade mod installation?

Vandrel

Having a issue, this pops up after finishing games, the next screen goes to say the scores not recorded

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11520 bytes) in /home/4/e/b/22574/22574/public_html/forums/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 2581

Any help would be appreciated

BaCo35

Vandrel said:
Having a issue, this pops up after finishing games, the next screen goes to say the scores not recorded
Any help would be appreciated

Which version of VB are you running?
For what ever reason, the default memory limit is exceeded by the php script.
You can set the limit higher in your php.ini but that would be a workaround of course, not a solution to the problem.

CFN-1

I followed the install to the letter and evreything is there except the ability to set anything. No matter what I click on in AdminCP-Arcade, it just takes me to the arcade main page. Can't set anything! Nothing shows but the main arcade page. If I click on anything in it, it tells me that the Admin hasn't allowed me to use it!

Any ideas?

oraclemind

it is installed and configured correctly on 3.8.2 but is it must to buy it??

is there any license free or crack version of ibProArcade?

Toonsoftheworld

Thanks for the download, but my template is Bluefox ambient, but when i try to search for

Code:
<td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">

Code:
<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>

Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

It can't find them. I'm also at 3.8.2. Please could someone help me as soon as possible. Thanks.