Meditel:
*MMSC = mms.meditel.ma:8088/mms
*Proxy : 010.008.008.009
*APN : mms.meditel.ma
*Username : MEDIMMS
*MP : MEDIMMS

if you can add it plz :)
many thnx in advance

lol i am not sir, i am female, anyways thats not email gateway, its mms gateway, and that will not work, you need email gateway with your registered mobile number, contact your mobile network operator and ask them there email gateway, register your mobile number with them and post your email gateway here, i will add it for you.

adiliqbal

bulletin how r u : well i have followed ur step and installed this mod as i m from pakistan so i have edit may cell company code in xml file

'190' , 'cellsouth', 'Cellular South', '', 'United States', '@csouth1.net', 'yes'), (
'191' , 'Ufone', 'Ufone', '10', 'Pakistan', '@ufone.com', 'yes')
");

and uploaded it and when i try to enter my number like 923332646418 i did not got any msg can u help me as i have already given Permissions to all groups and have allowed users to send email., can u tell me where i m missing?

and one thing more in my user panel i m getting two options of : Edit SMS Options

bulletin

adiliqbal said:
bulletin how r u : well i have followed ur step and installed this mod as i m from pakistan so i have edit may cell company code in xml file

'190' , 'cellsouth', 'Cellular South', '', 'United States', '@csouth1.net', 'yes'), (
'191' , 'Ufone', 'Ufone', '10', 'Pakistan', '@ufone.com', 'yes')
");

and uploaded it and when i try to enter my number like 923332646418 i did not got any msg can u help me as i have already given Permissions to all groups and have allowed users to send email., can u tell me where i m missing?

and one thing more in my user panel i m getting two options of : Edit SMS Options

well is your mobile number is registered with your mobile operator? if its not registered, you will not get code, so just check with your mobile operator and see if your number is registered with them or not.