i need more registrations on my warez site

micky13

I need to win the lottery. lol :)

my main help is Google and i used vBSEO 3.2.2 submit your url to google, with a sitemap, and maybe lots of other search engines too, you can also pick places to advertise. you can do a visitor-exchange thing. you post someone else's link in your navbar, and they post your link in their nav bar. I only have 71 members atm, but it's helped alot.

Ab.Nath

yea promote ur self , find some member's who are loyal to u then just say with them . just be patient . upload stuff's as told to u before YOU NEED TO BE THE FIRST OF THE FEW TO HAVE SOMETHING

then people will come flocking to get that thing and some will register and be member's
Thats it dude :)
Keep up going......... ;)

Itsuki Minami

xD yup or you will get a bunch of leechers like i have in my forum but if it's warez then thats what you want, well i made something liike put some programs and music in my site then i create a new group named leechers instead of the registered users one and then i make another group named registered users, so when you registeer you go to leechers and you can't download and when you post 5 threads then you can go and download or play in the arcade or whatever options you have, i made this with the downloads ii mod as a bese ;D hope it helps cya

n00bf0rc3

i agree. get content first. when you upload stuff dont forget to label your links and pw them with your domain. then post them on other famous warez sites. Get affed with katz and other ddl site and post your links there. makee a guest section so ppl no wat you offer. make it interesting, competitions, prizes, free rs account to ppl who post 100 posts and etc.

remember

thanks all!!!
will try to implement all these things..
yesterday i got 50 registrations.. :D
it first time i got that many registrations!!!

remember

NadeemJP said:
wow remember what did you do to get 50 members in just one day?:eek:
r u sure those werent bots or something?

i made good uploads in warez sites with premium download links.. :D
using my rs acc..
and set the pass as my site name :D

moiz615

dats a old trick now no more works yes it helps when u free giveway rapidshare premiums

i got 15-20 Subscription of VIP when i opened the access of VIP 2 days they liked it they joined it and paid me

remember said:
i need more registrations on my warez site..
pls come out with your ideas..

Be original and have something people want. When vBTEAM started it was just something I started for fun when I first found vBulletin. I had a hard time getting hacks, so I bought a license and figured I'd help others that can't get one. I posted a few hacks and styles on different forums and the traffic starting coming in. .v0id was one of the first members and enjoyed the site and became Admin/co-founder, and here we are, 3 years later. :)

There are a lot of warez forums out there, so advertising on DDL sites is good for quick traffic.

remember

psilocybin said:
Be original and have something people want. When vBTEAM started it was just something I started for fun when I first found vBulletin. I had a hard time getting hacks, so I bought a license and figured I'd help others that can't get one. I posted a few hacks and styles on different forums and the traffic starting coming in. .v0id was one of the first members and enjoyed the site and became Admin/co-founder, and here we are, 3 years later. :)

There are a lot of warez forums out there, so advertising on DDL sites is good for quick traffic.

thanks for the words..ur words are energetic :D

exel

WarezLinkers Warez Auto Submitter / AutoSubmitter » Submit Warez

also,

u can throw some competitions, Top Poster gets ViP or SOTW winner gets ViP

RS Account Give away for Top Refferal

Also, i really think that having active members and a good community helps

so i don't think you should stress about the members.

If You Have nice members and a good site, thats all that matters.

i mean. i have 19 k members, but i really care more about the community.