Hoxxy Needs Your Help!

GgAcE

Your always helping us out so why not lend you a hand?

I added 3 of my forums & alerted my members of this site also. Should get you a few more forums.

Nice idea mate.

NadeemJP

i did submit the form but it went so quickly blank that i am not sure whether it got through ot not......

how do i confirm that my forum was submitted?

Hoxxy

NadeemJP said:
i did submit the form but it went so quickly blank that i am not sure whether it got through ot not......

how do i confirm that my forum was submitted?

Pm me your url and I will cross reference the database, I need to do "spam" clean anyway so I can do that at the same time.

Hoxxy

Please be aware today I have had to drop around 20 forums that have resently been submited as they had no descriptions! Im sure I clearly state that all fields are required?!

anyway if you have submited within the last few days feel free to resubmit as I have now implimented a small bit of code that will now not allow submission without all the fields filed ;)

NadeemJP

even though i submitted the description last time as well, i re-submitted the forum again and this time i was careful even more to fill in all the fields, if you do not find the relevant fields in spite of this, then there is a problem with the form itself.