How to ranked 1 for popular keyword "hostgator review&q

vincent

Ranked 39 in SERP for keyword "hostgator review"I need your review on my site http://www.hostgator-hosting-review.com/After so many backlink works, i just getting 5 backlink. And ranked for keyword "hostgator review" in position 39.any hope to get ranked for those popular keyword "hostgator review" ?btw, i replied on your other but link exchanges are bad, you want targeted links in your industry not just mass links, most evid seems to suggest google might even penalize you for that.Simply.Get even more backlinks. Thats the only way to be 1st. No other way.bwb wrote:How long have you been working on the site?Vetofunk........Dmoz listing is not that easy....right ?dmoz is a very helpful directory for increasing your PR... but unfortunately it is so popular that even 15 000 editors can't manage the big numbers of daily subscriptions...maybe someday we will al be volunteers for them ...and all the things will be like a self playing soccer game ... I pass the ball and it's also me who scores (kidding')DMOZ is much more helpful than just increasing your PR. If that was the only reason, people wouldn't be flocking to get their sites submitted and approved. It's because Google uses it (dir.google) to help categorize sites in their search. Just like Yahoo uses the Yahoo Directory to help them.Over and over and over again, I see when I get into DMOZ, I get positioning faster for competitve terms in Google...than if I am not in DMOZ.I am also an editor i like your site, clean and simple, but ya get some quality backlinks, not just any link so i think~~~