How to Bypass Your Lost Password in Windows Vista?

Sebrally

Q: I cannot pass my Windows vista login screen! I did not change anything or do anything! It will NOT ACCEPT my password! Keeps saying wrong password! Does anyone know why and how to bypass it?

A: Bypass Windows vista password by using additional software
When it comes to bypass a forgotten Windows vista password, the only solution I know is to use a program called Ophcrack. This is a free open source (GPL licensed) program that cracks Windows passwords by using LM hashes through rainbow tables. The program includes the ability to import the hashes from a variety of formats, including dumping directly from the SAM files of Windows. If you are a newbie, it’s not recommended as it requires some computer skills and the password recovery rate is not guaranteed.
Aside from Ophcrack, you can use your Windows vista installation DVD to regain access to your computer. With a Windows vista installation DVD (not a recovery DVD) you can boot the system with it. But this will wipe some of your important data. Of course, you can also reinstall Windows vista. But this is the last choice.

As far as I am concerned, the best way to bypass Windows vista password is to use a program called Windows Vista Password Bypass. This easy-to-use yet powerful Windows password unlocker software can help you reset forgotten or lost Windows password by creating a password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive. With this software you can reset local administrator, domain administrator and other user account passwords. No need to reinstall anything. No data will be lost or damaged.

How to bypass vista password with Windows Vista Password Bypass?
Step 1. Download and install Windows Vista Password Bypass in any PC (not a Mac), and then launch it.
Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB drive in computer and burn a bootable Windows password reset disk with the device in a few seconds.
Step 3. Insert the burned disk in the computer that you want to reset password of and boot from it.
Step 4. Reset Windows vista password to blank under Win PE. Only a few clicks required.
Step 5. Restart computer and log into your computer without password. Please remember to remove the bootable disk during rebooting.

That’s all. Windows Vista Password Bypass tool is the best solution to bypass windows password.It’s easy and safe for everyone to use.