How to bind Time to paragraph?

justjack

I am working on some application that should bind time to each paragraph of any text (UTF-8).So it should be kinda of index file that we can navigate from one paragraph to another.And here I got stuck with an index file structure...I guessed to use some XML\[code\]<paragraph start="00:00:05">CHAPTER I</paragraph><paragraph start="00:00:08">Down the Rabbit-Hole</paragraph><paragraph start="00:00:11">Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, `and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice `without pictures or conversation?'</paragraph>\[/code\]Basically I have to keep the list of Time and some Text Tags (in order to find and select the Paragraph).My current solution is to create custom object (which is Dictionary in fact) and then save it via Binary Writer and when I read it after this I will deserialize it.But I am not sure if technically that approach is correct one.And here are my questions:1) How many text I have to keep to find a Paragraph?2) Is there other better structure than XML to realize this thing?Any clue?