How should I call a layer of auto-generated code?

Diepbraiverve

I have a framework which works this way: After defining some meta data, it generates PHP code with PHP classes. These classes are abstract and are intended to be subclassed.For example, if I define a User class in the backend, it will generate an UserBase class which I simply subclass like:\[code\]class User extends UserBase { //....}\[/code\]UserBase supplies some general functionality like the defined properties age, name, email, and getters and setters for these. It does also validation.Next to that, it generates a UserDataMapper class which can save a User to the DB, or restore a Users from the DB, find Users, delete Users, etc.The PHP code is split up in 3 parts:1) System Code ("don't touch it!")2) Auto-generated Code ("don't change it manually!")3) User Code ("do what you want here!")When thinking in layers, System Code doesn't know much about Auto-generated Code (at least for some rare special cases), and doesn't know about User Code. Auto-generated Code uses System Code, but doesn't know anything about User Code. User Code uses both System Code and Auto-generated Code.I'm writing the documentation for my framework right now and I have trouble with naming the layers here, but especially the layer for the Auto-generated code ;)So how may I call that? "Service Layer" maybe? Because actually, the auto-generated code is just convenience for the user to help him make his hard life easier, and to help refactoring quickly by just pressing some buttons in the backend.Would be happy about any suggestions for that. Thanks everyone.