How do I install php-gtk 2?

curtis_3862552

I already have apache, php and mysql setup on my computer how can I set it up so they still work and so does php-gtk 2? I found a tutorial but it was only for php-gtk1.<br />

IT-Guy

PHP-GTK is an extension for the PHP programming language that implements language bindings for GTK+. It provides an object-oriented interface to GTK+ classes and functions and greatly simplifies writing client-side cross-platform GUI applications.

Download the latest binaries from gtk.php.net. The zip file contains all binaries needed to run core PHP-GTK, as well as extra features such as Glade/XML and Scintilla. Extract the files to a temporary directory and then copy them into the following locations

For Windows 98/NT/2000/XP

In your PHP directory (e.g., cphp4)
php.exe
php_win.exe
php-cgi.exe
php.ini
php.ini-gtk
all .dll files

In a test directory (e.g., cphp4 est)
all .php files
testgtkrc
testgtkrc2
window.xpm

NOTE You can install the php.ini into your Windows directory (i.e., cwinnt or cwindows) as indicated by the zip file, but it is often not a good option, depending on the installation. It is also no longer required; the php.exe (CLI version as of PHP 4.3.0) will search the working directory, e.g., cphp4, as well as the Windows directory. Or you can specify your php.ini location in your command line statement with '-c' option.