Fixed: Demo VietVBB.VN Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Fluid:Demo VietVBB.VN Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Install:
1. Upload folder styles to root.
Ex: domain.com/forum/styles/

2. Upload XML file
ACP >> Styles & Templates >> Download / Upload Styles >> Import Style XML File

3. Import product
ACP >> Plugins & Products >> Manage Products >> [Add/Import Product] >> chọn file addon_for_hio_dark.xml >> Import

Include PSD for banner.

hombien

This skin actually has Link Backs to Vietvbb.vn, so If you dunno how to edit the Vietvbb.vn links, your screwed.

Filez

veitvbb always has linkbacks thus the reason I dont ever use any of their rips, releases etc....no reason for that to be in there.

vietvbb

hombien said:
This skin actually has Link Backs to Vietvbb.vn, so If you dunno how to edit the Vietvbb.vn links, your screwed.

filez said:
veitvbb always has linkbacks thus the reason I dont ever use any of their rips, releases etc....no reason for that to be in there.

hi, i think, this is example for ADS. Anyway, you must edit template and then you can delete my forum link.

Filez

vietvbb I know but just dont see the need for it to be there..... why create more work most noobies wont know where and what to look for....but tis your release I was just making a statement.

blkobswg

yea, I am sitting here with no idea how to remove the AD box or swap out the banner and change the links... Help would be MUCH appreciated :)

demome

Filez said:

cuz there 2 vietvbb sites, same domain name vietvbb, just difference ex. that why they need more advertising for their site. :)