Help with Fortran I/O

Hi,<br /><br />I've been having trouble trying to read an input file. With the following message being generated and the program stopped:<br /><br />fmt: end of file<br />apparent state: unit 25 named fort.25<br />last format: (I7,1X,F8.3,3X,F6.3,1X,F9.3,2(2X,F7.3))<br />lately reading sequential formatted external IO<br />./run_tom: line 209: 1707 Aborted ./object<br /><br />Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this error? The relevant code is posted below.<br /><br /><!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1--><br />c Read the data file<br />       do j=1,nsupl<br />       read(ichd,1201)time, ztlon(j),ztlat(j),ztpres(j),ztemp(j),zptemp(j)<br />       write(6,*) 'itime, ztlon, ztlat, ztpres, ztemp and zptemp are '<br /><!--c2--></div><!--ec2--><br /><br />ichd is a variable set to 25 causing the program to read the input file which is symbolically linked to fort.25. <br />1201 is the format string <!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1--> format(i7,1x,f8.3,3x,f6.3,1x,f9.3,2(2x,f7.3)) <!--c2--></div><!--ec2--> which seems to match the input file perfectly.<br /><br /><br />Cheers very much in advance for any help
</div>