HELP: piratereports dot com viewing my site

Mr-Ice-Man

OMG i looked at who was viewing my forum today and it said piratereports.com with an ip address, what should i do?
Will i get closed down?

One thing thou its been over 4 hours and they havent sent me any emails...
Please help...

Grinderhand

If a)you're hosted offshore and/or b)your host doesn't give a sh!t about Jelsoft and it's threatening emails, you should be ok. Otherwise, start backing up your forum and database and be prepared to move to another host.

Zurkei

Pirate Reports exists to provide immediate targeted action either singly or in addition to a client's current anti-piracy measures.

Our services are designed to give the greatest return on investment possible and to cater for each individual client's requirements.

To achieve this, Pirate Reports will use its own purpose made investigative utilities, together with the best third party software available.

We will continually monitor the need for updates and develop or purchase new software whenever necessary to facilitate better piracy detection and reporting.

We are confident that our high standards of service will provide you with a measurable return on your investment.
Right off their site.

Mr-Ice-Man

Grinderhand said:
If a)you're hosted offshore and/or b)your host doesn't give a sh!t about Jelsoft and it's threatening emails, you should be ok. Otherwise, start backing up your forum and database and be prepared to move to another host.

Wont they contact me first?
What is offshore?

Grinderhand

Out of curiosity and if it isn't violating vBTeam rules, what was the ip address? Could be of service to others in the future.

Mr-Ice-Man

Grinderhand said:
Out of curiosity and if it isn't violating vBTeam rules, what was the ip address? Could be of service to others in the future.

The ip for them is
Code:
If this against the rules please accept my apologies

WiRED

Thanks for the IP.
Please keep a constant eye out for other IP's.

Paste this in .htaccess:
deny from 81.134.2.134 # Indicated Jelsoft IP [Mr-Ice-Man]
deny from jelsoft.com # Jelsoft Hostname
deny from 68.178.254.168 # Website IP
deny from 209.62.16.128/27 # IP Range according to [toniboni88]

Cheers,
.WiRED

Mr-Ice-Man

Ive just got this...

Date: 02 March 2009

URGENT ACTION AND RESPONSE REQUIRED PLEASE

Re: vBulletin Software use at http:*****

vBulletin actively protects its intellectual property through "Pirate Reports" (Pirate Reports) and is keen to avoid formal reporting, to identify any administrative errors, or errors where license owners may have incorrectly followed the registration procedure and licensing terms and conditions. The license agreement can be viewed at vBulletin - License Agreement

If you are receiving this email as a network or host we are having difficulties making contact with an end user and would ask that you please assist by passing this email to them so they may have prior notice of our intentions to take further action in the event that the matter is not resolved.

NOTIFICATION:

I am a Copyright Enforcement Agent for Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br />, Howarth Lodge, 7 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading, RG8 7LR, the exclusive owners of vBulletin forum software.

The licensing database indicates that there is no current license linked to the use of the above identified software's (by reported URL or IP address) and I need to confirm with you if there is any logical reason for the omission. If you have not linked your license to the location where the software is in use, as a necessary part of the software registration process, please log in to https://www.vbulletin.com/members and do so without delay. Please then notify us so we may close our investigation.

If your financial records indicate that payment has been made in relation to the reported software please contact [email protected] and ensure the payment and license information is correct. If you do not have a license please delete the software or license it immediately at vBulletin - Order Form

Regards

Gheorghe Pantea
Investigator
Italian Office

Pirate Reports
PO Box 36
EAST MOLESEY
Surrey
KT8 9XT
ENGLAND

Tel: 44(0)20 8941 1843

Email: [email protected]

The sender accepts no responsibility for an end users incorrect registration or failure to do so as the Terms and Conditions of Use are clearly explained as an integral part of the purchase procedure.

kush28

lol i got the same my forum is now dead but i got a backup im just goin offshore first time on my first domain they didnt do nothing the second they block my ftp and i sed i was testing it before buyin it:) just need to find another place!

rundll32

Code:
   	 Hostname  	 mailgate.piratereports.com   	     	 ISP  	 BTnet UK Regional network
  	Country 	United Kingdom 	  	Country Code 	GB (GBR)
  	City 	Cheltenham 	  	Region 	Gloucestershire
  	IP Address 	81.134.2.134 	  	Postal Code 	Unknown
  	Flag 	GB 	  	Latitude 	51.9
  	Local time* 	
5 Mar 2009 18:13
	  	Longitude 	-2.0833