Help Me Please....

JiNx

I am currently looking for some offshore hosting. Im sick of signing up with someone that says they have 99.9% uptime only to find out the server is slow or site goes offline every few days for one reason or another.
I want to run a warez forum with nulled vbulletin. Nothing big at the min as im just starting out.
Could someone please recomend a good host that really does have reasonable uptime that wont go offline every other day.
I see so many ads for different hosting companys but i would like to see some comments from customers that have used these places for a while.

Thanks in advance.

JiNx.

Itsuki Minami

is something hard to ask most of us will not tell where are we located because vbulletin monitors vbteam, just search for a reasonable space something real nothing like ulimited 'cuz is just scam, maybe with a little luck you will find something! cya

djrr

I need a good reliable offshore hosting company to, just has to be always up and fast!! need 10 gig harddisk, 100 gig bandwith, 256 mb ram.

monty007

vps n/w best for all nuleed n warez.....use tht...otherwise all things sucks..adi10289 cud ive u tht ...but u have to pay...