Help me please! member id messed up!

lanbo

I had to delete some users cause someone mass registered 1k members, now i have 18 members, and when ever someone registeres it will say their member id is 11xx, can i change it back to 18 or w/e?

Error 404

I dont think you can, unless you do it from phpMyAdmin.. But i wouldnt reccomend you doing that, because vBulletin increments UserID all the time when people register.. SO even if you will make userID 18 not 1000, when somebody registers, and they get #18 what will you do.. ? Dont be fool and make more work for yourself (Example: me)..

lanbo

Error 404 said:
I dont think you can, unless you do it from phpMyAdmin.. But i wouldnt reccomend you doing that, because vBulletin increments UserID all the time when people register.. SO even if you will make userID 18 not 1000, when somebody registers, and they get #18 what will you do.. ? Dont be fool and make more work for yourself (Example: me)..
I just like everything to be perfect... and it doesn't look very good when the 19th member registers and their member ID is 134322 for example..

Error 404

Exactly.. And specially when you have a vBSeo installed, your members will take alot of time to figure out their IDs... So if i would be on your place, i wouldnt worry to much about it..