HELP!!! I am trying to get site traffic (no Budget to use)

NulledHost.info

Hello to all webmaster veterans,

I am trying to get traffic to my hubby's website and get it ranked for the search engines. I have tried some things to no avail, downloaded some programs that proved to be to complicated or plain useless. I need some real practical advise and help.....

Can you help me to start getting traffic where upon my budget for advertising can be made....

The site url is located in my Signature please visit the site and look it over and give me some (hints, tips, suggestions, pointers, etc....)
rolleyes.gif

HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!
eek.gif
I taken a look on your website and below are the point hints for your website which would increase your traffic..

Θ http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/a/davyboy01/index.htm
Now take your above link ..
This url is very lengthy and you should put the index.htm on the root why you are using long folder structure....

Θ Don't mind but the site interface is looks like a junk so better try to improve the interface design.

Θ Use good content related to your business means search engine always look for the good information for the visitors so try to give maximum information regarding your business and the term used in your website even tough those are very common. Means make your website a Guide for ur visitor.

Θ The Good Thing about your website is Its more and more text. so always remember while design your website is that search engine are blind to images...so try to use where its very important.

Θ Then Do SEO as per the guidence JohnScott in his first thread : Do It Yourself SEO
ALways read that and get guide line from that and you would defently make out the way to increase the website ranking on search engine ranking and targeted traffic to your website...

By all the above method methods you will able to get targeted traffic. for more information you can contact me further... Quote: Originally Posted by DCompton Hello to all webmaster veterans,

I am trying to get traffic to my hubby's website and get it ranked for the search engines. I have tried some things to no avail, downloaded some programs that proved to be to complicated or plain useless. I need some real practical advise and help.....

Can you help me to start getting traffic where upon my budget for advertising can be made....

The site url is located in my Signature please visit the site and look it over and give me some (hints, tips, suggestions, pointers, etc....)
rolleyes.gif

HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!
eek.gif
Read my