[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

eastwood1

Hoxxy thanks very much this looks a fantastic tool i have downloaded and installed on my server i think is correct could you please help with a few points i uploaded ic.php and postgen,php into root i uploaded ther 2 clientscript files into the folder on server with this same name now the image folder were do i upload this to any help much appreciated

Hoxxy

pandusetiawan said:
Hoxxy, thx for this great mod :)

There's a minor prob on my forum when I use the linkchecker.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/***/public_html/forum/lc.php on line 25

Could you help me with this prob Hoxxy? thx :)

in lc.php file find this line and set it to to 1:
Code:
$fgc = 0; // change it to one to enable it

eastwood1 said:
Hoxxy thanks very much this looks a fantastic tool i have downloaded and installed on my server i think is correct could you please help with a few points i uploaded ic.php and postgen,php into root i uploaded ther 2 clientscript files into the folder on server with this same name now the image folder were do i upload this to any help much appreciated

You need to upload "as is"
eg:
images/highslide/
images/misc/

writer

It is great work, but when I check links I have some error:
2ptc5f4.jpg

Can you help me?

EDIT:
in my other ftp it is ok, but status of link always shows that link is Dead :(

eastwood1

Hi Hoxxy i would like to say a big thanks for this great tool i have it all installed and working just fine on my site fantastic work

Hoxxy

Slugger00001 said:
hey hoxxy, think you can make it so it codes and hides the links?

Upload the .js file found in the Extras folder and overwrite the one currently in your clientscript folder;)

Slugger00001

Hoxxy said:
Upload the .js file found in the Extras folder and overwrite the one currently in your clientscript folder;)

that only hides it ;)

and the hiding thing I have hides all the links but only makes one so it looks like it is in the code tags. the others are phrased so you cant copy and paste easy.

But I need it to code it and hide it so its coded and hid

Hoxxy

Slugger00001 said:
that only hides it ;)

and the hiding thing I have hides all the links but only makes one so it looks like it is in the code tags. the others are phrased so you cant copy and paste easy.

But I need it to code it and hide it so its coded and hid

Check first post for new .js file ;)

blackman

Hey hoxxy, thanks , it is very useful and working good, but one question is there any chance to change colors of " Post Generator | Link Checker " and " Image Shack | freeimagehosting | TinyPic " they apper as white @my board and background is light grey..so there are hard to see it :p

Thanks in advance

Hoxxy

blackman said:
Hey hoxxy, thanks , it is very useful and working good, but one question is there any chance to change colors of " Post Generator | Link Checker " and " Image Shack | freeimagehosting | TinyPic " they apper as white @my board and background is light grey..so there are hard to see it :p

Thanks in advance

If I remember rightly this mod pulls the main forum colors so you would have to edit them or edit one of the templates that the xml file inserts.