Happy Ramadan Kareem Vbulletin Skin By Nazia for My site...

NAZIA

Happy Ramadan Kareem Vbulletin Skin By Nazia

[align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center]
20080907010007PMheader.JPG
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

[align=center][align=center][align=center]
20080907010053PMforums%20display.JPG
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

20080907010141PMfooter.JPG
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

[/align]
[/align]

Online Demo...
[align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center][align=center]
first.gif
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

smiley_peace.gif
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

[/align]
[/align]

[/align]

Please Click on thanks if you are downloading this skin..
This is my first skin, Just developed by myself..
I have done it with my full day effort..
Now I have come to know that
How difficult to make a
vbulletin Skin...
icon7.gif

HERE is PSD file..
[/align]

sapphire

nazia , you did a great job sis , really amazing theme I and my members every one appriciated it very well and every one has nominated it for the best theme we ever implimented on the site since last year ...

All cradit goes to your efforts . Thank you for this great hack and i am glad to see girls from urdu community participating in this field of internet . keep doing good for us , and bring more food to the community

appriciated

sapphire

But one quest i would like to ask is i am using vbadvanced cmps3 and it is not importing the banner and footer images on the main home page , forum is working fine but cms is not giving a good look in absense of these 2 image can you sort this out with any idea?

....com/images/bzu_rooza/nazia/header_left.jpg this is the link of your banner left , and others themes has different link for cmpsi,e : ...com/images/misc/vb_header3_white.jph

NAZIA

sapphire said:
nazia , you did a great job sis , really amazing theme I and my members every one appreciated it very well and every one has nominated it for the best theme we ever implemented on the site since last year ...

All cradit goes to your efforts . Thank you for this great hack and i am glad to see girls from urdu community participating in this field of internet . keep doing good for us , and bring more food to the community

appreciated

Thanks bhaiya...
Issi Khushi main Yeh Theme ki PSD files....

NAZIA

sapphire said:
But one quest i would like to ask is i am using vbadvanced cmps3 and it is not importing the banner and footer images on the main home page , forum is working fine but cms is not giving a good look in absense of these 2 image can you sort this out with any idea?

....com/images/bzu_rooza/nazia/header_left.jpg this is the link of your banner left , and others themes has different link for cmpsi,e : ...com/images/misc/vb_header3_white.jph
Oh.. Dear. Actually I dont have any idea about Vb Advance.. That is why I can not help, sorry..
You can contact to any other senior members of Vb team for this. like filez,hoxxy, Daz,SpeedRazors,KrazyFire,Morpheus...

I think filez and hoxxy can help you... for vbadvance...

NAZIA

shahzeb said:
thanksss alot sister.............
Jazak Allah. Bro ShahZaib.. you from Pak.. hehhehe

Well If avatar in navbar is not visible .. Just upload the given attachment via plugin manager..

bluedevil

yups.. the skin is really appriciated.. thankfull to mriraq.com and NAZIA who share this skin to us.. well em waiting that any0ne who will make Eid-ul-Fitar skin hehehe. anyways nice work keep it up.. em going to upload to my vb

NAZIA

bluedevil said:
yups.. the skin is really appriciated.. thankfull to mriraq.com and NAZIA who share this skin to us.. well em waiting that any0ne who will make Eid-ul-Fitar skin hehehe. anyways nice work keep it up.. em going to upload to my vb
Yes we can edit this skin for eid ul fitar..