Grinderhand = Contributer

Hoxxy

I have up'ed Grinderhand's status to contributor, he has over 1000 posts so its deserved and psilocybin recommended it to.

I was thinking maybe once members hit the 1000 post mark they should be set to contributor auto...your views please...

also why I have your attention has anyone spoken to filez recently as I noticed he's not been around for a month or so...

Hoxxy

I have up'ed Grinderhand's status to contributor, he has over 1000 posts so its deserved and psilocybin recommended it to.

I was thinking maybe once members hit the 1000 post mark they should be set to contributor auto...your views please...

also why I have your attention has anyone spoken to filez recently as I noticed he's not been around for a month or so...

KrazyFire

Elite is better than contributor i think and add 1 more moderator?? like psilo or mike if it psilo super mod if mike yellow...? or do we have enough ^^ and yea i agree to grinderhand :D

KrazyFire

Elite is better than contributor i think and add 1 more moderator?? like psilo or mike if it psilo super mod if mike yellow...? or do we have enough ^^ and yea i agree to grinderhand :D

Hoxxy

psilo was a top admin b4 and retired so probably dosen't want the hassle but we can ask him, as to mike (mmmxiv) becoming a mod I have no objections if .v0id hasn't.

bluescorpion a contributor woud be one of my choices for a mod as well, he seems very knowledgable (coding in general) and is alway helping others.

...as to ELiTE rather then Contributer...isn't ELiTE for like GYSN and retired staff...?

.v0id

ELiTE is for REALLY trusted guys and retired staff.

Grinderhand = contributor: agree
mmmxiv = mod: agree (maybe s.mod, as he seems pretty active and willing to help, so it's up to him)
bluescorpion = mod: agree (let him choose which sections)

haven't seen filez for some time as well.

I don't think psilo wants to have any other status here higher than elite. He's busy enough with his life, so I think we should just let him stay elite.

contibutors = +1000 posts auto: don't agree... contributors must be choosen by us, it's not just another usergroup you can automatically be upgraded to.

Hoxxy

I would say have them both as mods and let them prove themselves/sweat abit more before jumping straight to S.Mod, then after 2/3 months superfy them.

If and when filez comes back I would like to see him promoted to s.mod before the other 2.

Hoxxy

Theres something about dark_hunter I don't like, I can't put my finger on it and really overall he seems ok and wants to help (contradiction I know) so maybe its just me...but for now I personally would say no.

.v0id

Ok, so what's everyone thinking? Write your thoughts about who should and should not be promoted, etc. // this thread will be deleted later.

Hoxxy

bluescorpion = Mod
mmmxiv = Mod
filez = S.mod (when he gets back)
KrazyFire = Admin ;)

Sorry to say this but movement of none active staff to ELiTE Group.
Morpheus and Daz are not active at all nowadays, probably just busy doing other things but neithertheless not active, if they come back then reactivate old status.

SpeedRazor & Guru do pop their heads in from time to time so will leave that one upto .v0id

Remove GgAces extra perms, the cleaning was done ages ago and its not like he moderates the forums so no longer needs them.

btw I have heard from filez and he's just busy with real life atm....:)

.v0id

Hoxxy said:
bluescorpion = Mod
mmmxiv = Mod
filez = S.mod (when he gets back)
KrazyFire = Admin ;)

Sorry to say this but movement of none active staff to ELiTE Group.
Morpheus and Daz are not active at all nowadays, probably just busy doing other things but neithertheless not active, if they come back then reactivate old status.

SpeedRazor & Guru do pop their heads in from time to time so will leave that one upto .v0id

Remove GgAces extra perms, the cleaning was done ages ago and its not like he moderates the forums so no longer needs them.

btw I have heard from filez and he's just busy with real life atm....:)
agreed on all of this (except KrazyFire; we just don't need admins atm).

+ dark_hunter; what is wrong with him? I mean why shouldn't we promote him to a mod as well ?

Hoxxy

Well I personally just don't think he's upto scratch yet and as KF says he talks too much and spams & these are not good quailitys for staff material, maybe if and when he grows up abit I might think different but until then I so no...I suppose he has made a couple of good contributions with tuts (not that I've borthered to read them) but ultimatly you are the head honco & the one that pays the bills so its your choice.

.v0id

Well, if you say he's not up for it, then we should just wait with his promotion. That's alright with me.

GgAcE

Not sure if you all know but we can read these sections =P

Also, I clean a good 30-40 posts a week even when I don't post. Feel free to remove my extra benifits but I don't see the harm in me keeping them as I abuse nothing.

I simply remove/update as I see fit.

As stated before, I will be returning full time as I will be working from home anyways.