Google Video Thumbnail next to standard website listing???

progressapama

Dear (Google) SEO experts,I would hereby like to inform if anyone knows the answer to my question how it is possible that my standard company listing in Google is presented as a Google Video result with a thumbnail of a forest.I happened to own the domain Forest.com last year however I do not recognize the forest picture and its not hosted on my old domain (publiceren.net).Next to the listing it sais "5 sec" and in the url it sais &oi=video_result which makes me believe it is a Google Video Result.My first thought aprox. 4 months ago was that it was simply a mistake from Google so I let it be, however, the listing is still as it was aprox. 4 months ago as you can see in Google (NL) when searching for the keyword "internet publishing":http://www.google.nl/search?q=internet+publishingIs this normal? And if so, how is this possible?Best Regards,Jan JaapThat is strange ... very cool though as it gives you a more visible profile and probably brings in some good hits.I wanna know how to do that, haha.Hmmm ...I cannot imagine what it would be, Your code doesn't seem to show that much information. My first reaction was to see if there was anything tied into the 'metatags'.I would't say it was a bad thing as it makes the site more prominent int Google. Is the video the same one as your homepage, or is it from elsewhere?