Google ranking issue solved!

Hinaspawn

...Do you know when you lost your positioning?...Well Google went through a huge change back in February. Most people were happy with the new results, which meant many people lost there positioning. I believe this is what happened to you.Your Pagerank is quite low so you should start submitting your site to directories such as DMOZ and others. Besides that, there are many threads in here that can help you on your way.Perhaps the people linking to you no linger exist, and therefore you don't have as many referrers as you once did...In fact, according to Google, the only backlink you have is their own directory.The Google directory isn't showing any PR for you, but when I actually go to your site I'm seeing PR3.Congratulations !!! friendYour PageRank have gone up from PR3 -> PR5 with the last PR and backlinks update.Are you happy ? Cheers,that's what I thought - PR5 is pretty high for Real Estate web site ! I think I missed that time when it was PR 3 As for loosing ranking on Google - I'm in Real Estate industry too and I've seen people went from #1 in February to 170+ position. They have pr 4 and 5 but still jumping from 1st to 4th page every day - I think it about on-page optimization and achor text in inbound links - always worked great for me.I fully support Gemini view.Cheers,...Thanks for inviting my comment on this post.I did checked the site rank on google for the keywords you mentioned.On my browser it is showing at the following positions:fsbo alaska 81) For Sale By Owner Alaska, Alaska homes and land for sale ...238) Fsbo Alaskaalaska fsbo81) For Sale By Owner Alaska, Alaska homes and land for sale ...2 Suggestions that I would give:a) I would advice you add more keywords on your page with a better keyword targetted title.b) Do seek reciprocal links with the targetted keywords as the anchor text.c) Or you can hire a SEO Professional who can help you in this as seeking IBLs is a very manual and time consuming job.With Best Regards,