Google came 150 times today, but I'm not indexed

apiygi

I've got a php script for my forums which tells how many times google has visited. Since January 2004 (When the forums went online) google has come 667 times, around the 500th visit, I removed the site from google's index by modifying my robots.txt file (I did this because google had a bunch of dumb stuff indexed) with my site being completely removed from the google index, I had expected only the "good" sections would be indexed. Well, after 150 visits, I still dont have a singe page indexed (those 150 visits happened today). My main page has a PR of 3 and the sub forums used to each have a PR of 2. However, now only the front page has a PR, 3.How long does it take to get indexed after google crawls?Is the main page indexed?noWish I could help you man. My sites been live last 20 days and Google's only dropped by 5 times. Only page that was indexed was my homepage.Its a sad sad thing too- because I spent the better part of a week making contenting and linking in/out for some free Google traffic. Look like thus far it was to no avail.Google is letting a lot of people down these days.On a good note however, Google owes me $92 for the Adwords Im put up on my site. That'll show those monkeys not to index me.... =PSomething may be wrong with the robot.txt file. Googlebot may be coming, but something could be stopping him from indexing the site.If it has something to do with forums, you may want to ask the moderators here.heh, I removed the robots.txt file last night, and when I came home from school, I checked google and I've got about 2,380 pages indexed, of which most of them are trash, but at least it's something. Oh, I also got all my page ranks back. have you done some thing to cheat the google? or some spam.noQuote:Hellothis is my first post I`m getting like 50MB each month from Google bots, what i want is to decrease the visiting of those bots on my site, Also about robot.txt how can I add on the forum and how can i make it goodThanksfor the forum, I would recomend the followingmod rewriteseo to remove session ids (sids)this will make your forums spiderableQuote:http://www.phpbbhacks.comsearch for mod_rewrite and session idthis will bring up 2 mods, install them on your forums and google will index your pages