Google Article and Google Bombs

ZjelmaTus

If anyone regularly buys PC mags, there is an interesting article on how Google works in MaximumPC. Its mainly for newbies, but it can help. Found a few funny searches (google bombs) in the mag also, some I have heard before...Do a search for "weapons of mass destruction" - Click on the 1st listingDo a search for "unelectable"- Another example showing the power of anchor text Do a search for "french military victories" - Click Im feeling luckylol, guys, instead of clicking on the first link in the results, click on "I'm Feeling Lucky"...Seeing actual results spoils the mood with that last one Ahh yes, good save....forgot to mention that....editedI think that it would be kindof neeat to make something like that... but how would I go about doing it? I know how to optimize my site, but how do I optimize someone emse's site?You would have to get a ton of sites to all have the "term" in their anchor text and have it point to the site. You should be able to see how it works from tracking the backlinks from one of these Google Bombs.Here's a couple more Google Bombs. Type the following into Google and click "I'm feeling Lucky":- dishrag of india- anti-war peace protesters